Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet these will be like, as difficult to get as the Black grapes (just as a comparison).  Maybe slightly more difficult.

I bet these will be like, as difficult to get as the Black grapes (just as a comparison).  Maybe slightly more difficult.
There will definitely be more hype for these than the black grapes tho. But I can see these being as limited as the black grapes in terms of distribution

I'll cop only because white midsoles on 3's and 4's are tolerable. When the thunders started to crack you could throw them damn things right in the trash...

I'll cop only because white midsoles on 3's and 4's are tolerable. When the thunders started to crack you could throw them damn things right in the trash...
Lol same with black cement 4s. My right shoe has cracked on the midsole and it looks terribly terrible. I'll paint them soon tho so it's not that big of a deal

The black n yellow of the thunders was definitely more subtle. If they overproduce the demand for this shoe they could very well ruin the hype behind the shoe.
I think Beavertons number one priority is the profit, not the hype.

mine havnt cracked yet but the nubuck is thin as paper compared to bred/cavs/toros/gg's etc etc so thin iv worn once crease heaps, im thinkin f it, just wear em into the ground, once these drop il retire them and just have them in the collect to go with the lightnings which in my eyes are smoking!!

So are these releasing or not :\ pacers colors I need these. Well I think that's navy blue :lol:

Last edited:
I bet when these do come out they are limited cuz an all yellow shoe wont play out with  beastys

I bet when these do come out they are limited cuz an all yellow shoe wont play out with  beastys
they better not be limited
laugh.gif

i mean if the thunders were pretty easy to get and mass produced, they better make the lightnings similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom