rumors confirmed!!!!

I can't wait now..... I feel stupid for getting the black/red straps though...oh well... you can never have enough black/red 1s so I'll still cop

Originally Posted by AirThompson

The I packs should retail $200 right?

I would cop in a heartbeat if it reatailed for 200$ but most likely its going to retail for 310$ like a cdp.

frown.gif
They are mids!!!

1. Why are people complaining about "shape"? These are drawings, not the actual shoes.
tired.gif

2. In the other threads, it was made clear that these 2 VII's would be in a pack and the Bordeauxs - if they even come out - will not be part of a 60+ pack(hinting that they may be a solo release if they come out - I hope so)
3. Those are not French Blue VII's, they are Orlando Magic inspired VII's with pinstripes on the tongue and black and royal blue on the midsole.

I would definitely cop the Cement IV's, those are the only pair of IV's I like. I would pass on both of these packs, though, unless the Celtics1's were easy to resell for a decent price (and if it is priced like BMP and not CDP). Not a fan of Raptors or these retro+ Magic joints.

Packs really. Does JB realize it's a recession can we please get one flippin shoe just 1!! I dont care how many different ways they can try to get me tobuy a ugly shoe with one that I want like the 1 pack or the 7 pack. Pack should not be in the vocab at LEAST until next year if at all

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

why did i buy blk red 1 straps
u bought em cuz the 60+ i pack uses mid top form, bred strap i's are true hi's.....glad i got mines.....now deciding whether or not ill customize them in2 black toes.
eek.gif

newayz, knowing JB the white cement ivs will be str8 xcept for one major thing.....they'll come w/ a toothbrush hangtag on the left shoe and a scuff already placed on the toe box of the right shoe just like the movie. cant wait JB
eyes.gif
naw man they're high

several ppl since also say they look middish. and i have visual evidence that they're mids.

1) look at the celtics version (hot colorway whack height) since the white back panel behind the swoosh shows the details better.
notice how the white panel portion just above the swoosh is VERY thin just like on the black toe pack from 07? its not nearly
the same thickness as the swoosh. the hi tops have the swoosh arm pretty much the same thickness as the back panel portion
that runs behind it.

2) finally, take note of the part of the back panel that meets the upper most portion of the eyelet panel. the eyelet panel portion that
has that flex cut into the shoe is ABOVE the back panel in the midtop and BELOW the back panel on the his (hence allowing the ankle
portions to be higher)

2ytqvqd.jpg
316rt6o.jpg

hope this helps. btw- gr8 first post metallic
pimp.gif

just when people thought that jb was gonna help them save money they hit us with this. but im not sure that ill be copping any of this. i wont get my hopes upuntil i see actual pics!

The 4s arent coming out, that picture package is the front page of the sals pizza/dtrt wht green metallic 1s and wht red metallic 1s. they are just showing ascene of the movie on the front.

Back
Top Bottom