rumors confirmed!!!!

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

they got rid of the lakers
smh.gif
School days pack(alpha/omega pack) is still coming, Huskies a.k.a lakers comes w/ strap. Pics soon.

287euf6.jpg

This is not a pack i dont think, they will be released seperately with the Blk/Grey pair.

The 7's pack shouldn't be anymore than $270 since thats what they retailed for. If they make them more than that I will not cop.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

they got rid of the lakers
smh.gif
School days pack(alpha/omega pack) is still coming, Huskies a.k.a lakers comes w/ strap. Pics soon.

287euf6.jpg

This is not a pack i dont think, they will be released seperately with the Blk/Grey pair.
It's a pack but NOT pack meaning like CDP or DMP. They call it a pack because they're coming out with matching apparel.

i see what they are doing now. these must be the 60 + packs.

the 1's pack is from the bulls vs. celtics during the 85-86 season where he scored 63 pts. (but he wore the othe CW)

in the 86-87 season he scored 61 pts twice (pistons & hawks) (maybe 2's packs coming)

in the 89-90 season he scored 69 pts against the Cavs.(white/r.blue/orange) i'm guessing this will be the V's pack.

the 7's pack is from the bulls vs. magics during the 92-93 season where he scored 64 pts. (these are not the flints from 02 that some of you are thinking)

i want that package but if the shape of the 7s are off like they did the taxi 12 in the pack ehhhhhh.
btw they look more like that OG c/w than the more recent retro. Where is the pinstripe i heard the orlando pair would have?
The green 1 looks very nice.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

so i bought the QS 1s so ppl could cop later? They better change something about it.
i would think you buy it because you like them.

i'd say a pretty successful 1st post by the author
laugh.gif

them green i's look pretty good to me.. thnx for the info!
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info. welcome to Niketalk btw!
The 7 pack looks really nice...but the price might be a concern.

::tears in eyes:: First Obama as President and now Jordan Brand actually does come through!

7 Pack DEFINITELY COPPED! Hallelujah!!

Back
Top Bottom