RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

C: I'm using the GPS app, but I still had my share of inaccuracies. The most I've lost was ~2.4mi and ~2.25 minutes off my total pace about three weeks ago. I was pretty
mad.gif
. I even thought of deleting the run too
laugh.gif

In your case, I'm thinking since the sensor is closer to the ground in your FR2s than your other shoes, it may absorb more impact, thus altering your progress / results...

Currenty, we have 26 Challengers (in 2 days). This challenge seems like it'll surpass its predecessor in terms of Challengers, competiveness and, overall, fun!  

Go GOLD!
tongue.gif

C: I'm using the GPS app, but I still had my share of inaccuracies. The most I've lost was ~2.4mi and ~2.25 minutes off my total pace about three weeks ago. I was pretty
mad.gif
. I even thought of deleting the run too
laugh.gif

In your case, I'm thinking since the sensor is closer to the ground in your FR2s than your other shoes, it may absorb more impact, thus altering your progress / results...

Currenty, we have 26 Challengers (in 2 days). This challenge seems like it'll surpass its predecessor in terms of Challengers, competiveness and, overall, fun!  

Go GOLD!
tongue.gif

im done to be on a team, i LOVE running, specially in the mountains

havent ran in 7 weeks though, since i was out of the country....question though, how do you get used to running everyday like some of you guys do? thats just too much for me, and also, any exercises to strengthen my ankles? some days they are killing me
ohwell.gif

im done to be on a team, i LOVE running, specially in the mountains

havent ran in 7 weeks though, since i was out of the country....question though, how do you get used to running everyday like some of you guys do? thats just too much for me, and also, any exercises to strengthen my ankles? some days they are killing me
ohwell.gif

Blew out my knee a few years back and haven't ran in a long time. I lift and smoke cigarettes so while I look in shape I'm probably grossly out of it.

Get my stamina back and put down the cigarettes...I'm in for Team Spring!

Blew out my knee a few years back and haven't ran in a long time. I lift and smoke cigarettes so while I look in shape I'm probably grossly out of it.

Get my stamina back and put down the cigarettes...I'm in for Team Spring!

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

ugh... i hate not being able to participate right now. seems like the summer team is in good hands, though.

hey man, get well soon, we need you miles!
thanks man.... seriously, who gets strep at 33?!

ugh... i hate not being able to participate right now. seems like the summer team is in good hands, though.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by MikeU

ok and also i was asking what do you win

Braggings rights!!!!
Yep! You also get a Nike+ digital trophy! lol 

Honestly, those things are a bonus. The main purpose of these challenges is "to promote and/or maintain good health and exercise. It may also inspire us to run that extra mile to test our physical and mental capabilities."

I'm training for a 1/2 marathon, and these challenges have kept me more motivated compared to my Nike+less days. I wish I had Nike+ a year ago when I was training for my first full marathon.

zapato: Once this challenge is over, we'll definitely have another one up. We'll try to keep improving the rules and conditions for the future challenges.

mad.gif
very mad cause i have a pair of free run but i don't even on a iphone,itouches,and ipads
plus i don't have that thing that device connects to the free runs

ok and also i was asking what do you win

Braggings rights!!!!

Honestly, those things are a bonus. The main purpose of these challenges is "to promote and/or maintain good health and exercise. It may also inspire us to run that extra mile to test our physical and mental capabilities."

I'm training for a 1/2 marathon, and these challenges have kept me more motivated compared to my Nike+less days. I wish I had Nike+ a year ago when I was training for my first full marathon.

zapato: Once this challenge is over, we'll definitely have another one up. We'll try to keep improving the rules and conditions for the future challenges.

mad.gif
very mad cause i have a pair of free run but i don't even on a iphone,itouches,and ipads

hey man, we're the same age!
pimp.gif

get well soon!

hey man, we're the same age!
pimp.gif

get well soon!

Braggings rights!!!!

mad.gif

hey man, your best bet is to get the nike+ sportband. they're on sale at running warehouse: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpage-NSB.html

use code rwaug11 to get an additional 10% off so it comes to $45 shipped.

Braggings rights!!!!

mad.gif

hey man, your best bet is to get the nike+ sportband. they're on sale at running warehouse: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpage-NSB.html

use code rwaug11 to get an additional 10% off so it comes to $45 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom