RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Wow I never looked at the dates the teams are using....So i joined spring greens thinking march birthdays would fall into it, now that I check back I see that march falls into winter blues...so I changed teams

damn I feel like lebron
left the *%#% team to join a contender....

whoever made the teams doesn't know there seasons btw...december is in the winter
I know my seasons
laugh.gif
! I dig what you're saying though... DEC-FEB / MAR-MAY / JUN-AUG / SEP-NOV

The dates for each team were provided though. I organized them chronologically, so it would be easier to follow...

-edit- WE NEED MORE AUTUMN Challengers!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

He just made it easier dividing it by 3 months. I thought it pretty clear with the months distinction in parenthesis. I mean technically seasons starts and end in the middle of months so in the end it's all for fun and not a big deal.

I get what you're saying, its all good ILLust 
tongue.gif
 spring greens weren't getting anywhere anyways so now the competition is a little more fierce! (yeah I'm talkin trash!)
winter blues are coming for that top spot now

Originally Posted by RFX45

He just made it easier dividing it by 3 months. I thought it pretty clear with the months distinction in parenthesis. I mean technically seasons starts and end in the middle of months so in the end it's all for fun and not a big deal.

I get what you're saying, its all good ILLust 
tongue.gif
 spring greens weren't getting anywhere anyways so now the competition is a little more fierce! (yeah I'm talkin trash!)
winter blues are coming for that top spot now

love running.. thinking of the best way to get involved.. it'd probably be the sportsband but I'd much prefer the watch.. Unfortunately, it's $200 and excluded from any employee discount -___-

love running.. thinking of the best way to get involved.. it'd probably be the sportsband but I'd much prefer the watch.. Unfortunately, it's $200 and excluded from any employee discount -___-

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wow I never looked at the dates the teams are using....So i joined spring greens thinking march birthdays would fall into it, now that I check back I see that march falls into winter blues...so I changed teams

damn I feel like lebron

whoever made the teams doesn't know there seasons btw...december is in the winter
I know my seasons
laugh.gif

The dates for each team were provided though. I organized them chronologically, so it would be easier to follow...

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

hate to be an #!+ because I know what y'all mean...
but most of december is actually in the fall, and most of march falls in winter *shrug*

just figured I'd add that tidbit
laugh.gif

*most considering out of 31 days, over 50% of the month falls in the respective season I mentioned*

ok, back to running now.

damn I feel like lebron

I know my seasons
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

hate to be an #!+ because I know what y'all mean...
but most of december is actually in the fall, and most of march falls in winter *shrug*

just figured I'd add that tidbit
laugh.gif

*most considering out of 31 days, over 50% of the month falls in the respective season I mentioned*

ok, back to running now.

Dang! The Summer Squad is STACKED! 
30t6p3b.gif

1/3rd of the participants are in the summer team. 
laugh.gif

2 of the Autumn runners ditched the team too.

30t6p3b.gif

1/3rd of the participants are in the summer team. 
laugh.gif

2 of the Autumn runners ditched the team too.

i guess i should have done it more precisely by the equinox and solstice dates, but what i originally wrote is close enough....

i guess i should have done it more precisely by the equinox and solstice dates, but what i originally wrote is close enough....

roll.gif
! It's all good, Tim. I know the 6 (
laugh.gif
) of us are up for the challenge to take the #1 SPOT! More Autumn Challengers wouldn't hurt.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
! It's all good, Tim. I know the 6 (
laugh.gif
) of us are up for the challenge to take the #1 SPOT! More Autumn Challengers wouldn't hurt.
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yep, going to be tough to stay competitive with half the number of runners on the other teams compared to the summer squad. 

It does make it motivating though and give it a "David vs Goliath" kinda feel...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yep, going to be tough to stay competitive with half the number of runners on the other teams compared to the summer squad. 

It does make it motivating though and give it a "David vs Goliath" kinda feel...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

WORD. Just like the HEAT!
nerd.gif
 (Even though I'm a LeBron fan
laugh.gif
)

BB: Thanks, pare! Glad to have you aboard!

-edit-
OH SNAP we passed the 60's!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

WORD. Just like the HEAT!
nerd.gif
 (Even though I'm a LeBron fan
laugh.gif
)

BB: Thanks, pare! Glad to have you aboard!

-edit-
OH SNAP we passed the 60's!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Just joined the Spring group, we're getting baptized
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Of course I would add my mi to Nike+ before joining the group. 

Just joined the Spring group, we're getting baptized
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Of course I would add my mi to Nike+ before joining the group. 

Back
Top Bottom