RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Dang! Mambas with a 88mi lead... 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only reason I didn't join this challenge was because I didn't want to be in Bron's Team (Golden Lions).
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only reason I didn't join this challenge was because I didn't want to be in Bron's Team (Golden Lions).
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

One of these days I need to get one of those Nike+ sensors and join you guys.  I have run almost 2000 miles so far this year including training and races.  Here is a couple of my last race times:

10/16/11 Detroit Free Press Half Marathon  1:37:25
10/30/11 Wicked Halloween 10k  43:26

One of these days I need to get one of those Nike+ sensors and join you guys.  I have run almost 2000 miles so far this year including training and races.  Here is a couple of my last race times:

10/16/11 Detroit Free Press Half Marathon  1:37:25
10/30/11 Wicked Halloween 10k  43:26

I just saw this thread now, an absolutely AWESOME idea!!!

I'll join in on the next go round, start my marathon training in January. Not sure how far I can go with the Nike+ GPS/sensor tho (not sure where I put mine, and heard it's not too accurate) as I've been using a Garmin for a while. See y'all in 2012!

I just saw this thread now, an absolutely AWESOME idea!!!

I'll join in on the next go round, start my marathon training in January. Not sure how far I can go with the Nike+ GPS/sensor tho (not sure where I put mine, and heard it's not too accurate) as I've been using a Garmin for a while. See y'all in 2012!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dang, Mambas caught up FAST!
smokin.gif

I'm happy to say this challenge has really got me running more often and longer than I would normally. It's my first Nike ID challenge as I've just purchased the Nike+ stuff with the new phone and it's a lotta fun using it all.

The team distribution seems lopsided now! I should have stuck with my original birth date (28th) and joined Durantulas lol. Black Mambas are blowin up and have more runners.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dang, Mambas caught up FAST!
smokin.gif

I'm happy to say this challenge has really got me running more often and longer than I would normally. It's my first Nike ID challenge as I've just purchased the Nike+ stuff with the new phone and it's a lotta fun using it all.

The team distribution seems lopsided now! I should have stuck with my original birth date (28th) and joined Durantulas lol. Black Mambas are blowin up and have more runners.

Staab: Welcome! Good times as well. We have very similar paces.

Janitor: See you in 12!

Cinnabun: Thus, the purpose of the thread!

Anywho... 13.3 today in the city today, so many damb stoplights and traffic affected my overall time... smh. We got a long ways to go! Never know what'll happen. Let's go DURANTULAS!

Staab: Welcome! Good times as well. We have very similar paces.

Janitor: See you in 12!

Cinnabun: Thus, the purpose of the thread!

Anywho... 13.3 today in the city today, so many damb stoplights and traffic affected my overall time... smh. We got a long ways to go! Never know what'll happen. Let's go DURANTULAS!

I'm about to buy the Nike + device for black friday, but i heard that it tends to break really quickly for some reason. is there truth to that?

I'm about to buy the Nike + device for black friday, but i heard that it tends to break really quickly for some reason. is there truth to that?

for the five or so people in front of me... PLEASE tell me you don't have full time jobs and are under 30, lol... where do you find the time and energy to put in this kind of mileage??

for the five or so people in front of me... PLEASE tell me you don't have full time jobs and are under 30, lol... where do you find the time and energy to put in this kind of mileage??

been running but my Nike+ sportband isn't working and I got to get it replaced so as of now, team Mamba will be without my miles.

Just ordered some Free Run+ 2, I got the new shield ones, the water resistant ones for about 70 and also some volts, figured no tax and free shipping along with free returns I can return whatever I dont like. Here's the link, one day only:

http://www.runningwarehou.../descpageMRS-NFR2MS.html

been running but my Nike+ sportband isn't working and I got to get it replaced so as of now, team Mamba will be without my miles.

Just ordered some Free Run+ 2, I got the new shield ones, the water resistant ones for about 70 and also some volts, figured no tax and free shipping along with free returns I can return whatever I dont like. Here's the link, one day only:

http://www.runningwarehou.../descpageMRS-NFR2MS.html

BUMP! Seeking more challengers!

This challenge'll be a GREAT way to accomplish the popular New Year's resolution of losing weight/toning up/etc!
wink.gif

BUMP! Seeking more challengers!

This challenge'll be a GREAT way to accomplish the popular New Year's resolution of losing weight/toning up/etc!
wink.gif

Can't run yet... But I do a lot of biking and walking should I join?I do run maybe once a week ill try bumping it up to two days a week and gradually build it up

Back
Top Bottom