RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

There may be times when there are distance discrepancies of -/+0.05-0.10mi for me, but, overall, it's pretty accurate and reliable.

Last edited:
Ok thanks . Today was the first day that I used it and I knew I was pushing myself and then when I was finished, I had averaged over a minute faster per mile for my 4 mile run.

No matter how cold, get the miles in.

guys I have a question..

I just bought zoom structure 18's I really don't run much but wanted to do more cardio at the gym and I know I need a stability shoe.

I've never had any nikes with the flywire system, but it feels like the shoe is really tight at the top laces and not tight enough at all in the middle section.. it feels like the tongue part of my of the shoe digs into my foot. Am I doing something wrong? the fit is a little snug but plenty of toebox room.

I noticed when I bought the shoes whoever tried them on before me messed with the laces because half of them were super tight and some were really relaxed. The shoes themselves are really comfortable and I ran 2 miles yesterday in them, but I need to figure out whats up with this flywire thing

Most of the Instagram posts are screenshots of the NIKE+ Running app, but feel free to contribute to the # with whatever app you please. However, when we get a larger following, I hope we can do an NT Challenge on Nike+.

When you create challenges on the app, you invite other users to participate, and it keeps a scoreboard... In order for the Challenge to work, we all need to link up on NIKE+. I know I'm connected with maybe five NTers...

Unless, we keep track on Instagram with the hashtag... :nerd:

Last edited:
Most of the Instagram posts are screenshots of the NIKE+ Running app, but feel free to contribute to the # with whatever app you please. However, when we get a larger following, I hope we can do an NT Challenge on Nike+.

I meant that as RunKeeper syncs with Myfitnesspal so it adds my workout to my daily food log, adjusting how many calories I can eat, etc. I tried looking around and idk if Nike+ does the same.

Sup NT Runners,

Who's in NYC in here? I'm running the NYC half next week. Would love to meet/run with you guys some time.

Shoutout to those in NYC/North East that kept on running/training during this coldest winter.

Also in for the Nike+ NT challenge when that happens.:nerd:

Damn some of you dudes are impressive[emoji]128077[/emoji].make me feel lazy AF...

right now been doing 6 miles a day 5x weekly...

NIKE+ RUNNING APP LAUNCHES ON APPLE WATCH

Apple Watch provides users a unique way to interact, launch and control Nike+ Running from their home screen.

Available April 24, Nike+ Running App users around the world will have even more ways to connect with the global running community through Apple Watch. Nike+ Running App users will be able to access distance, duration and pace right on their Apple Watch. Plus, runners will see when friends send them a cheer, and with Bluetooth-enabled headphones, can listen to music wirelessly during runs.

“We took the best of Nike+ Running and built a seamless experience for Apple Watch customers,” said Stefan Olander, Nike VP of Nike+. “We’re pleased to be one of the first apps on Apple Watch allowing runners to connect, challenge, cheer and motivate their friends on this exciting new platform.”
Glances on Apple Watch will allow Nike+ Running App users to get a quick view of the Nike+ leaderboard so they can see where they stack up and how hard to push it on their next run.

Actionable Notifications will easily allow the Nike+ Running community to quickly send a cheer to a friend on the run, even from the Lock Screen.

Since its inception in 2006, Nike+ Running has helped millions of athletes track, measure, share and compare their runs with a global community, encouraging them to run smarter and run more. The Nike+ Running App is a coach, running buddy and cheering section all in one, delivering training programs, real-time audio feedback and tools to track and celebrate progress.

Damn some of the numbers in here got me like :x

Going to try to start running again. I've always been awful at long distance but during the brief period I got good at it - it became very soothing and therapeutic. Going to start slow since I'm pretty out of shape and carrying a little extra weight. I've been lifting though so it's not like I'm a couch potato or something. Gonna aim to run a relatively fast 5K by late April/May with a friend. A goal like that helps me focus.

Very vague question but - any advice for beginners?

I'd say as you said, start out slow and build up with distance first. Don't worry too much about pace right now. Try to set a weekly and monthly goal for distance. Once you get accustomed to the distance, then I'd focus on pace and try to better your times.

Last edited:
Seeing more #NTrunning posts on Instagram! [emoji]128170[/emoji]

I'm sure there'll be a St. Patty's Day digital badge if you log a run with Nike+ next week... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
No one I know ever wants to sign up for these charity runs cuz it costs money (and it's not even that much)
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom