RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

119.4 for August, 1010 for the year (after this morning).  Awesome totals for you!

Has anyone run in the Zoom Streak Flyknit yet?

Can anyone confirm if the most recent Nike Running app update fixed the issue of missing shoe logs?

Can anyone confirm if the most recent Nike Running app update fixed the issue of missing shoe logs?
The shoe logs are there. But, you still can't add a new shoe or retire an old shoe, from the app. You have to use the website to do all that.

I lost a lot of my miles after this update.

Been logging about 3 miles daily. Gotta keep it up. This thread is def motivating me.

Bringing Lunar back for the month!

A day off means two-a-days!

Nevermind I think I found it, still doesn't look like I can delete a show even on the web. If anyone knows how to delete/retire a shoe let me know.

Anyone ever had plantar fasiitis?

I assume thats what it is. Sharp direct pain in my left heel.

Any remedies? Prevention?

Anyone ever had plantar fasiitis?

I assume thats what it is. Sharp direct pain in my left heel.

Any remedies? Prevention?

I have it. I have to roll my foot over a golf ball and stretch me calves and heel every day.

One exercise I do is put my big toe against a wall and lean forward.

The other exercise is sit on the couch and pull my toes so they are flexed hpwards.

Doesn't bother me too much. Just when I wake up. It's gone after I stretch.

I also use a massage stick for my calves

Hope this helps

there's also a night splint you put on before you go to sleep that helps stretch out that muscle

also just a visual of some of the stretches @maverick suggested

These don't feel as FAST as ZOOM, but they sure provide a PLUSH ride. They're still one of my favorites though!

Last edited:

Ran 20 miles today, went really great I would say. The gaterade energy chews + these other chews called "GU energy chews" I have are really good! I used them for my 18 mile run and like this run, didnt feel low in energy at any point :pimp:

I went into roadrunnersports to return a pair of shoes (that I had for over a month, still got my money back), the worker just let me have a couple of the GU chews for free to try out when I said I was looking into them for runs. Best store ever

Last edited:
Ran a half today that was said to have "rolling hills" - nope, just regular hills, haha.  So, not much to brag about for time, but it was my first 13-mile run since May, so just getting the distance in was good.  Beautiful run, too.  Classic New England with a trail portion, 4 covered bridges, nice windy roads through the woods.  One of those runs where the time doesn't matter as much, because it was an enjoyable run.

Back
Top Bottom