Runner’s Body Is Found in Queens Marsh....Hung Jury p. 13

wait, is howard beach the hood in NY?

Nah HB is actually very nice, dated a girl out there, to get there tho you sometimes had to cross through East NY....not sure how it is now, but East NY was the gutter of NY.

Anyways, RIP to homegirl, she was gorgeous.

HB is an italian enclave which happens to be prejudice and racist. Not gonna lie though, I want me a Adriana broad from there. Rip to the deceased.

wait, is howard beach the hood in NY?

Nah HB is actually very nice, dated a girl out there, to get there tho you sometimes had to cross through East NY....not sure how it is now, but East NY was the gutter of NY.

Anyways, RIP to homegirl, she was gorgeous.

I grew up in East NY ...it wasn't all that bad... :lol:....it really wasn't all that bad compared to Brownsville or Bed study in the 90s.....lol Brownsville was/ is a different story.....ok, I'll admit if you crossed pitkin ave and towards linden Blvd area, yea it was bad...and yes East NY has a rep for having the highest murder rate in NY...but East NY has starret city, cypress hills, new lots, city line..the 75th precinct area encompasses all of those subsections.

Btw, gentrification is hitting east NY....white people are starting to move in and tall buildings are being built....North of Atlantic Ave

Don't mean to high jack the thread....just wanted to say this.

Last edited:
I have a weakness for Italian women tho
nerd.gif
Had a bad one from Boston...she ended up being a total nutcase though

I feel bad for women having to deal with some of these monsters disguised and men out there smh.

This seems personal, I have a hard believing some dude was waiting in the bushes just hoping somebody passed by.

Last edited:
This seems personal, I have a hard believing some dude was waiting in the bushes just hoping somebody passed by.

I was thinking the same thing especially when I found out about her breaking up with her BF just two days earlier. We should be able to find out more in the coming days.

Nah I had seen dudes IG, I don't think he (her ex) did it. Just didn't strike me as a sociopath. Who knows though right?

Last edited:
RIP.

I just cant imagine what the dad went through being the one to discover her daughter's body. So damn tragic.

Hope they catch the bastard creep.

I want to hear from the father when he gets his bearing.

That movie Gone Girl has me questioning everything I learned in my criminal justice courses

Last edited:
So I just want to comment on this because it hits close to home. I live in Queens, actually not too far from Howard Beach and me and my family go there to walk on the beach sometimes with my nephew and just chiil. nice area, def still mob infested.

As to the comment in the OG post about religous cerimonies taking place there I will confirm that for a fact. I'm hindu and when we do a pooja (ceremony) we usually do it by the beach and we tend to toss some things in the water as an offering...fruits, small kindling for the fire we start on the beach when we make our offerings like ghee (clarified butter) banaa leaves, etc. But when we do pooja's we never sacrifice animals...I think that may be either another religion or people cooking on the beach...which isn't unusual.

Now I will say that people do park up at the beach all the time, so could a creep be chilling in his car and have saw this girl run by and wanted to holler and maybe something else....I could definitely see that.

What a shame, that girl was a dime.

R.I.P.

So I just want to comment on this because it hits close to home. I live in Queens, actually not too far from Howard Beach and me and my family go there to walk on the beach sometimes with my nephew and just chiil. nice area, def still mob infested.

off topic : John Gotti's grandson was arrested in his home in Howard Beach today. He had illegal pills and 40k in cash

Last edited:
Lol

Bunch of wannabes in Howard Beach, it's like the real life version of NT bunch of idiots pretending to be something they are not... stahp it please.

You had drama with one of those idiots and they wouldn't want to fight you they would be talking about how there Dad is affiliated with the mob or who they're related to in the mob or who their dad was in the mob.

I have seen other types of people living in parts over there but it'll never really change.

RIP to the girl though.

Sad story...RIP :smh:

For those who dont know NYC, Howard Beach is on the edge/outskirts of Queens and is a predominately old school Italian neighborhood that is notorious for being extremely racist. It's one of those neighborhoods you only really go to if you have to do something there.

A black man was killed there back in the 80's after being chased by a group of men and getting hit on the highway after his car broke down on Cross Bay Blvd (main street in Howard Beach)

Hence when Chris Rock went there to ask people to sign up for Tupac Shakur Blvd, it was bizarre

I hope justice is served to the person/people who did this.

repped for the info.
I hope they find the person/ people that did that to her. RIP

off topic : John Gotti's grandson was arrested in his home in Howard Beach today. He had illegal pills and 40k in cash

Interesting. He's the son of Peter Gotti, whom I remember from the show Growing Up Gotti. He was the one who was supposedly on the straight and always giving pep talks to Victoria's 3 sons keeping them in line. Now his own son getting popped for drugs in his own house, the house John Sr. raised them in. Is the Gambino family still active?

They did a drug sweep of Howard Beach and seized 1.6M worth of drugs.

36E2AE8B00000578-3723893-image-m-10_1470349879726.jpg

36E1722F00000578-3723893-image-a-1_1470342654353.jpg

36E2ABA100000578-3723893-image-m-12_1470349923828.jpg

Long *** article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearing-court-felony-possession-charges.html

Back
Top Bottom