Running into financial problems because my girl is out of work...WHAT DO YOU CATS THINK???

So me and my chick live together and pretty much split our bills between the both of us. The problem is that my girl has been fired from her lastTHREE JOBS!!!
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
Now at first i wasnt trippin to hard becase i figured i'd have to man up and take on the responsibility, and she did get a new job kinda quick. Then she gets fired again and im like
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
, because once again all of the bills are on me.

This time around it takes her like 5 months to find another job, and just in time to because im always broke paying all the bills and what not. So after onlyhaving this job for a MONTH AND A HALF she gets fired again, now im super
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
because here we go again. Now, four months later and she stilldosent have a job and my $$$$$ supply IS LOW
eyes.gif
I meanim hurtin, i do not have enough money to cover my...exscuse me OUR bills. Now i do love my chick but this seems like this is an ongoingproblem. To be honest i cant live like this and it seems like things are not getting any better, im starting to feel like i can do bad by myself.

My fellow NTers give me some advice on what you think i should do. Thanks.

If you're hurtin etc etc.. she doesn't work, you're stressed out, youhave no money..like @##? Leave her, crash at someones place for a while, SAVE UP SOME MONEY and then do what you gotta do.

Originally Posted by presequel

maybe you should take a hint and fire her.

Agreed

damn...
laugh.gif
wth is wrong with shorty? i dont have answers for you cause idon't even know what i would do there BUT if you stick it out and she does get another job make sure shes starts building up a nice lil savings cushion forthe next time she gets fired...

dont know the whole situation but sounds to me like shes abusing tho...she knows shes covered so she has no motivation...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

damn...
laugh.gif
wth is wrong with shorty? i dont have answers for you cause i don't even know what i would do there BUT if you stick it out and she does get another job make sure shes starts building up a nice lil savings cushion for the next time she gets fired...

dont know the whole situation but sounds to me like shes abusing tho...she knows shes covered so she has no motivation...
for real man

you needa check your girl asap. thats crazy, she hurtin herself doin that too. whats her side of the story though?

What the hell is she doing to get fired from all these jobs...tell her she need to get her act together or she out...simple.

Yeah but honestly think of what she'd do if the shoes were on the other foot. I know exactly what you're going thru with that and it's toughbecause it's like dude this chick ain't my responsibility but if it's only bills that are causing you to trip, don't because it's not worthit.

Like dude said, I think she's lacking motivation because shes depending on you. You need to have a talk with her about responsibility and her part in therelationship. You paying all the bills has nothing to do with you being a man..The agreement was that you would go half and half and she's not keeping herpart of the bargain. Honestly, she's lucky your still with her. A lot of guys wouldn't tolerate a woman that irresponsible (no disrespect). Tell herexactly how you feel.

that is the one reason i'm weary about leasing an apartment with friends
"man i'ma be short on the rent this month..you got me?" than they get
used to it and eventually they are short every month

Originally Posted by presequel

maybe you should take a hint and fire her.
truth hurts. once is understandable. twice... hey people go through rough times, its possible, but 3 times? Shes taking advantage of you. You say you love her but try to look at it objectively. How you gonna love someone who disrespects you?

When is the lease up?

This is one of the reasons I am against living w/ someone w/o being married. If the lease is up soon, I'd stick it out and find a new place ALONE or with atrusted roommate. The thing about being in a relationship is people get comfortable. It seems she is TOO comfortable spending your money. This is a situationyou need to get out of asap becasue she is showing a pattern of irresponsibility and dependence. If her response to you moving out, or her moving out is"If you do this, we cant be together" then you are better off w/o. If this is a person you see yourself with for the long term, then she NEEDS to gether @@*$ together before both of you can work on a joint relationship.

If the lease ends a while from now, you might have to take that loss in order to prevent taking a bigger one w/ the rent/bills in the next months.

I don't see how you can get fired that often in that short of a timeperiod
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

3 times?

that's too much...obviously the problem is her.
He's right.

that is the one reason i'm weary about leasing an apartment with friends
"man i'ma be short on the rent this month..you got me?" than they get
used to it and eventually they are short every month
He's also right.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

damn...
laugh.gif
wth is wrong with shorty? i dont have answers for you cause i don't even know what i would do there BUT if you stick it out and she does get another job make sure shes starts building up a nice lil savings cushion for the next time she gets fired...

for real man

you needa check your girl asap. thats crazy, she hurtin herself doin that too. whats her side of the story though?
Man brah she dosent have a side to the story she keeps gettin fired.

You need to go ahead and dump her dont let her fall into some ol " My man gon take care of me " nonsense . Next thing you know she aint gonna want ajob and your working like a slave .

your girl keep playin around like that you needa tell her get work at the local strip club. now if she get fired from there you know suttin is up.

i dont really see whats so funny, its obvious that ur girls either got attitude problems or laziness, gettin fired three straight times in what, a year? 2years? definitely aint on the companies she be working for, make sure u smashin protected cause u dont want to be given her any reasons to actually stay homeand not provide

also, hearin what u "should" do on NT is one thing, but in order to figure out what u really gotta do, ur gonna have to talk to ur parents cause outof everyone they probly know whats best for u, i aint tryin to say" go ask mommy and daddy blah blah blah", what im sayin is that if ur reallyhurtin, they can tell

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

your girl keep playin around like that you needa tell her get work at the local strip club. now if she get fired from there you know suttin is up.

som eof these responses. lol

Back
Top Bottom