Running Outta Gas on the Highway Unappreciation Vol. I'm a Dummy

So I missed my first class this morning because my ride ran outta gas right off the Damen exit on 290

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm a bleepin idiot.

This happen to anyone else?????

I hope that never happens to me, but I keep pushing it. I swear my car runs on water because I push it all the time well past below the E line and I've yetto get stuck. I know it's going to happen one day. You'll see me walking along the side of the road looking all dejected with empty gas container inhand. I bet it happens in the summer in 98 degree heat and 100 % humidity too.

that sucks. i was super low on gas last night but thankfully i made it to a gas station. smh at a fill up costing $50...

f9c1671809dc80c4e0641ef7e915c2c6461c8e56_t.gif

MOTO SURF!!!!

You know whats worse than running out of gas on the freeway? Running out of gas on the freeway then locking your keys in the car.
smh.gif
I was 15 ok.

So what really happens? I've always wondered this, does your car just begin to coast or something?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I think that @**% just stops goin
laugh.gif

You probably cost for like a block lol. I've been low on gas on the highway before but never what I would consider critical. I've hit critical inthe streets a couple of times, but only ran out of gas once. My car was parked when it happened though, joint just wouldn't start up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

So what really happens? I've always wondered this, does your car just begin to coast or something?

the engine starts hesitating, losing power. then the engine sputters and dies. it might start up again, but only for the same result. you shouldn't letthe car go down all the way til its about to die, you don't want any sediment or debris sitting at the bottom of the tank to run thru your lines andinjectors. you also don't want your pump to start straining for gas.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

gauges begin to go haywire, power flatlines, and u roll. luckily the only time it happened to me i waited like a minute and it started again and i madeit to the next exit.

Back
Top Bottom