Running Scared *Appreciation*

Originally Posted by aumxhype

dude the whole part with the couple that kidnap kids is jaw dropping

when the kid was in the bathroom and you see the shadow of the lady with long %@+ arms and knives for fingers...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

when the kid was in the bathroom and you see the shadow of the lady with long %@+ arms and knives for fingers...
eek.gif
That #$+% weirded me out...

I don't know what that BS you posted is but this is Running Scared.

"Awwwww, it's IPSWITCH clams! Motha, motha, can I have some more marshmellows in my hot coco......gotta go - final jeapordy's on!"

Running_Scared.jpg

Running_Scared_poster.jpg

runningscared-11.jpg

--Appreciated.
--First time I watched it on DVD, I watched again immediately after. One of my favorites.

Saw this in theaters some how. Like most I was really suprised at how good this movie was.

The pedo parents though....smh That scene was a bit shocking.

great movie, i cant even count how many times ive watched it...whats with the part when the kid is in the bathroom and tht alien lookin thing walks by thewindow tho?

Originally Posted by SiG21

great movie, i cant even count how many times ive watched it...whats with the part when the kid is in the bathroom and tht alien lookin thing walks by the window tho?

thats just the way it looks thru the glass/door or w.e'
its the child molesters shadow
indifferent.gif

word to "papa bear"
eek.gif

I like it the first time I watched, but I recently watched it again and could barely take the overacting.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Excellent movie. Definitely underrated...it had a little bit of everything in it.
Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

great movie but that whole sequence was just
sick.gif
It was a powerful scene and it was done well...one of those times where not showing too much and leaving the viewer to think works best. I showed my boy the movie after I watched it and he felt the same way about it.
No joke when I saw that at your crib the kidnapping seen had me Shook Knight, not only that but the way the film was constructed.....superb.

The wife could get it a thousand fold too.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

dude's girl is pretty
pimp.gif
Vera Farmiga
pimp.gif

I didn't want to see it when it came out in theaters, didn't think it would be worth it.
Copped it on DVD when it released and man this movie caught me off guard, it has become one of my favorites.
I used to think that these two were the same person...

Vera Farmiga Rashida Jones

I agree though Vera Farmiga could get it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

A new classic.
Amazing plot, acting, and directing.
indifferent.gif
Are you guys serious? I remember when this movie came up and everyone was crapping on it. Great acting? Paul Walker? Oxymoron? Movie wasentertaining, but that's about the most positive thing that I can say about it. This movie felt like a Guy Ritchie film gone wrong.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

yea the kid sequence when we see the parents as actual monsters through the glass was something else.

movie was great.

that part bugged me out, but yeah this was a great flick

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

A new classic.
Amazing plot, acting, and directing.
indifferent.gif
Are you guys serious? I remember when this movie came up and everyone was crapping on it. Great acting? Paul Walker? Oxymoron? Movie was entertaining, but that's about the most positive thing that I can say about it. This movie felt like a Guy Ritchie film gone wrong.
reminds me of Belly when it first came out and look at how it's looked at now
laugh.gif

im actually thinkin of watchin that tonight! this thread poppin means its a sure thing!

Back
Top Bottom