Running Shoes??

Nike Air Azulikeit. Great cushioning, support, ventilation, and overall comfort. Should be on sale too.
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD​

Everyone is different in terms of pronation, width, and etc. So your best bet is to go to an actual running shoe store and get fitted for shoes.

exactly what prov said. getting fitted for shoes is the smartest thing you can do. and you'll quickly see that nike is nowhere near the top of the running shoe game. in our store asics, mizuno, and brooks are our top sellers. not even sure if nike rounds out the top five.

prov is exactly right....probably look at some asics tho....if you just want cushion, get the asics nimbus. but if you also want some support, look at the asics kayano's.....those would be your best bet.

Sorry brucelee....but the azulikeit is not a very good running shoe.....more of a good casual shoe. sorry bro.

KEEP YOUR GAME TIGHT

I was thinking about ordering the Air Max 360 II's. Right now I run with the Nike Shox TL's, and the Nike Air Max TL II.5's. The TL's are pretty old and worn, so I was wondering if anyone has enjoyed the 360 II's.

Thanks.

Although I have never worn runners ever, my brother and my friends seem to always get asics for runners.
- this is not a sig

running shoes are very hit or miss w/ shoes, gotta try them ALL on, i personally wear AM 180 + II, found them in an outlet for 80$

Air Max 180 II were horrible for me during track practices...so personally..i hate them..Asics are the way to go

Quote:
Everyone is different in terms of pronation, width, and etc. So your best bet is to go to an actual running shoe store and get fitted for shoes.

Asics are my personal favorite. I suggest the GEL - Nimbus series. Something more high end would be the GEL - Kayano's or GEL - Kinsei's. The Kinsei's are straight fire but will empty your pocket like nothing else.

Try running shoes on for sure, you can tell right in the store if you like them or not. A good running shoe will not need to be broken in. A good store will let you go for a test run.
or something like that...

Oh and looks dont really matter, I'm not going to lie. Pretty shoes are marked up considerably but a wet run in the trails will murk your shoes up anyway and mesh is almost impossible to clean

So my point is

Comfort and Performance >>>>>>> Looks

Though there are some shoes that balance the two amazingly
or something like that...

Back
Top Bottom