Russ gonna light up some Sherm tonight and when that Rush hits? All Gas, No Brakes: **SEAHAWKS @ 49ERS | A MNF AFFAIR**

651's Bookie Bets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 point lead
11 point lead
Fumble
Fumble
Flag
Flags
Dropped passes
Dropped picks
Shanked kicks

And we have to go through **** again in week 17
mindblown.png

Let’s run it back. Ima take the next day off this time though.
I went to the farthest corner of my work area to watch on my phone and get away from my super.

Anyhow, congrats on the W and making the west race much tighter. This will make the season a lot more interesting. Kinda wish it wasn’t a Week 17 matchup though.

Was it not a good game? Neither side can claim the squad is fraudulent.

Btw, I hate that your SN and avy is a player from my Seattle Sacramento Kings.

Not srs
Man so many peeps here were excited when we almost got the kings. Seems the NBA won't Expand for some time.

Man so many peeps here were excited when we almost got the kings. Seems the NBA won't Expand for some time.
The Pelicans will be sold and moved eventually. That team can’t draw attendance for ****, they play in a dated arena, and their owner treats them like a red headed stepchild.

Seahawks/49ers was the game of the season thus far.

So of course my washed self tapped out right before halftime. :lol: :smh:

Watching the replay now.

More so Jesus Christ always having Russ back than luck
I specifically meant kickers missing. I don’t think us winning in general is luck. There’s definitely a “we’re never out of this” culture that Russ embodies, that’s real.

Is this the longest regular season game thread ever? Or not close?

I don’t remember 31 pages before but we used to start them like 6 days before games.

the emotions of last nights game was hilarious man

not a fan of either team but having money on a game like that will make your hair grey AHAH

fun times with my homies last night

After last night I had a legit migraine and I told my wife I felt emotionally drained. I lost my voice from screaming at Bourne all night, my neighbors probably hate me.

So many mistakes but great game nonetheless. Hopefully we're as healthy as we can be up in Seattle later this year.

Back
Top Bottom