Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Damn they do look similar :lol:

meryl-streep-future-look-alike-tsr.jpg

CiVlovXWwAAdf6m.jpg

Big Future could be all in this kid’s life and just doesn’t post it all on the internet.
doesn’t he have a lot of kids?

just judging from experience i am married have one kid and it’s hard enough to find enough time for my kid. it seems unlikely future is spending adequate time with his kids.

not enough hours in the day

doesn’t he have a lot of kids?

just judging from experience i am married have one kid and it’s hard enough to find enough time for my kid. it seems unlikely future is spending adequate time with his kids.

not enough hours in the day

… you got time for Niketalk though….

J/k j/k j/k j/k

I’ve always hated the “ I don’t have time for my kids” excuse though:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Future Cannon

I feel like wealthy dudes can pull it off though. If you’re financially stable, s**** have as many kids as possible.

If I were a multimillionaire I’d have 10+ kids with a minimum of 5 baby mamas. I don’t understand how dudes be broke out here with no hustle but a baseball lineup of kids. Makes absolutely no sense

With money and a multitude of kids, they may all be in different places but at least you can provide the necessities for them and possibly leave them a nest egg in the future

I've never understood the whole rich celebrity doesn't have time for their kids debate, when in reality the average worker doesn't have much more time with their children either. If you work a 9-5 (It's honestly an 8-6 for most if you add in commute, settling in). You essentially have 4-5 hrs max with your child on weekdays.

and also i said it from the jump, but Russ/ciara been goofy for how they handle the Future **** & future is goofy for continuously referencing them both

Back
Top Bottom