Russ Wilson and Ciara?

ciara-shows-off-her-incredible-60-pound-weight-loss-after-delivering-baby-in-amazing-and-sexy-underwear-photos__oPt.jpg
 STOP LYIN
excuse me?? say what??

I'm not speaking about video vixens but why her? How did they even meet? Why not an actress without kids?
They are both famous people. Maybe he wanted to be introduced to her , maybe the other way around. Why an explanation? Kids are not a deal breaker for everyone.

Personally I'd take a man with a kid over a smoker. Disgusting.

Last edited:

lmao... yo i swear ya NT dudes be soundin madd gay sometimes

lol yoo but how u madd quick to forget the rumors of Ciara packin a few inches down there....

but im sleep
Right RUMORS...That "cold sore" is 100% fact doe...

Wow I really just read all 9 pages of this gossipy *** thread

My Sunday starts in shame

Edit: unsubbed :lol:

Last edited:
One pic of this fool with a stroller and he's raising the kid and future is a deadbeat. Lol

They were out, she had her kid with her, and had him push it, simple. Y'all debating on who looks worse but really it's Ciara trying to make herself look good. She know what she's doing.

You can't claim people are jumping to conclusions and then proceed to jump to a conclusion :lol:

I dont jump to conclusions, I make astute observations.

All I'm saying is all this debate about who's winning and who's losing, Ciara is the one winning and she is likely more aware of that than anyone.

At the end of the day if a chick brings her 10 month old on our date she's out of line. If she even thinks about asking me to lay one finger on that stroller she's out of line.

Back
Top Bottom