Russ Wilson and Ciara?

1696534982597.png

If what Marshawn’s saying is true… then I completely understand why the Seahawks played hella Future songs all those years back. :lol: :rofl:
Most of his Seattle teammates HATE him…They said behind the good guy image is a real diva n selfish dude, plus it didn’t help everybody already thought yo was lame :lol:

I rock with Marshawn but this look like a game of he said she said. Son was out here being reckless in his personal life. I can see why they didn't mesh

He said he wasn’t really trying to be friends, just talk bout football stuff n Russ was still curving him calling from blocked numbers n having the team talk thru the coaches to get to him :lol: :smh:

That’s a funny look especially from a QB who’s supposed to lead, shouldn’t be moving like that with teammates

Last edited:
“He Said She Said…”

This is very interesting

This reminds me of an issue my friend had when he went to play at a D1 school.
He got close with a white kid and one day he was with some black players and they were roasting., and the white kid got real upset and was calling the other guy out and talking about bullying. The kid from my school had to put him to the side and tell him it was all jokes and he has to chill if they are going to hang out. lol

I think we are all on the spectrum, and I do think russ is different not a cornball but very different. I sense neurodivergent from him

Its giving Miami Dolphins ritchie incognito vibes

I think the coaches were like, this guy is special, lets keep him separate, but if they talked with a teacher, they would know that wouldnt go well.

This is why they need more therapist/mental health supports in sports.

They need to hire me lol

Back
Top Bottom