nike-dangeruss-wilson-1-black-release-info-3.jpg

I ain’t mad at’em
nike-dangeruss-wilson-1-black-release-info-5.jpg

nike-dangeruss-wilson-1-black-release-info-1.jpg

nike-dangeruss-wilson-1-black-release-info-6.jpg

Last edited:
Feel like a similar shoe released like this years ago

trash either way not sure why Russ got a random shoe in the first place :lol:

For some reason Anthony Davis sig come to mind.

I don’t think they are trash tho, seems so like a great fall into winter shoe. Might cop on discount.

They’re a gimmic strap away from being interesting. Watch Nike drop these in a Red October colorway but not the Cruz joints...

Seattle athletes historically have pretty decent signature shoe series, I’m not sure about this one though.

were they some pennys or pippens?

Now that you mention that...they do have a Penny V vibe about them. With the tooling of the back midsole and Air unit you also get the Air Tech Challenge 2 or Yeezy 2 look.

Personally they aren't for me but I won't say they are ugly either. I could easily see these going the Revis route - which is quickly forgotten and heavily discounted.

Nike doesn't make it clear if these are for performance or lifestyle but based on the tech specs or maybe the lack there of I would assume these are more geared towards lifestyle.

All black out the gate is odd

A Seahawk cw mite look better

Should be a strap somewhere

I think they look like kevin durants first shoe when they were still feeding us the lie of "affordable for the kids" , when we all knew it was a matter of price point vs more established sigs

They don’t look bad at all. Wouldn’t buy them though.

As always, call them the yeezys and people would be talking about how “fire” they are

Back
Top Bottom