Russell Brand Could Teach #NT a Thing or Two About Pimpin' (VIDEO) Vol. Katharine McPhee; Edition: "

damn that makeupless photo hurts :smh:

:lol: @ pimpin being self taught ...

both would get it ... not wifin' katy though ... how u see that in the morning and still marry though ?

Lmao here we go again... Some of yall should take a pic of what your woman looks like with no makeup and just woke up.

So because I won't post an image of my wifey (at her request), I can't comment on the looks of a celebrity?

oh okay. >D

his point is that's what most women look like with zero makeup, just waking up in the morning.  there's a vast different between being made up and ready for cameras and rolling out of bed after a a hard day prior.  judging her based just on that shows a lack of worldly experience.

Lmao here we go again... Some of yall should take a pic of what your woman looks like with no makeup and just woke up.
So because I won't post an image of my wifey (at her request), I can't comment on the looks of a celebrity?

oh okay.
grin.gif
Comment all you want... You quoted me so I know you read what I said and nowhere did I forbid you from stating your opinion.

Dudes wanna get all critical over a just woke up pic of KP where shes making a weird "dont take my pic" kind of face then act like that's exactly what she looks like under some canvas of paint and plaster of paris at the Grammy's...

I dunno bout you bro but I don't wear makeup and I know I can look in the mirror at 7am and I'm not looking my best
laugh.gif
Gimme a couple hours and i'm good.

oh okay. >D
Comment all you want... You quoted me so I know you read what I said and nowhere did I forbid you from stating your opinion.

Dudes wanna get all critical over a just woke up pic of KP where shes making a weird "dont take my pic" kind of face then act like that's exactly what she looks like under some canvas of paint and plaster of paris at the Grammy's...

I dunno bout you bro but I don't wear makeup and I know I can look in the mirror at 7am and I'm not looking my best :lol: Gimme a couple hours and i'm good.

My point is this though. I've seen women who've looked better in the morning/or with no make-up. Hell I've even slept with women that didn't need loads of makeup and professional hair styling and cameras to look good (they certainly weren't perfect 10's but they looked good without makeup). Katy to me is average as it gets; someone who needs a lot of make-up and styling to look good. She's not naturally overly good looking, but when made-up she looks great. But that can be said about the majority of women in the world. I don't see that as anything special.

As average as it gets...

View media item 265755
I'm not trying to throw shade, and saw the broad is ugly, and I would neve smash, and I smash better broads every hour on the hour. I'm just saying, underneath it all, she's average. Maybe I'm just not attracted to her features, and some of ya'll are, but either way, I think she's just average.

Last edited:
My point is this though. I've seen women who've looked better in the morning/or with no make-up. Hell I've even slept with women that didn't need loads of makeup and professional hair styling and cameras to look good (they certainly weren't perfect 10's but they looked good without makeup). Katy to me is average as it gets; someone who needs a lot of make-up and styling to look good. She's not naturally overly good looking, but when made-up she looks great. But that can be said about the majority of women in the world. I don't see that as anything special.

As average as it gets...

I'm not trying to throw shade, and saw the broad is ugly, and I would neve smash, and I smash better broads every hour on the hour. I'm just saying, underneath it all, she's average. Maybe I'm just not attracted to her features, and some of ya'll are, but either way, I think she's just average.
[h1]17 Mesmerizing Before & After Photoshop GIFs[/h1]

Last edited:
Trying to bag a chick during her interview on camera with an audience there then bouncing after she finally brought up being married...call it what you want but TAY members could definitely take notes.
i get the being bold part...

but famb was up there rustling jimmies... chicks tend to gravitate more towards a cooler and more collected guy...

son was just acting like he wanted some more attention...

i dont know about yall... but if a chick rejects me, the EASIEST thing to do is flee the scene asap... :lol:

You can tell a chick she smells like turd, and she would still be receptive just as long as you go about it the right way,

You can tell a chick she smells like turd, and she would still be receptive just as long as you go about it the right way,

Backwards compliments >*

She sat in his lap and told a story before mentioning being married...how long would it have taken her to mentioned that 1 on 1?

Exactly.  And he didn't flee the scene.  He said "Eff yo man!" and got applause from her and the audience while he danced the tootsie roll.

She's married so she probably wouldn't have done anything unbecoming, but to the NTers begging for help in the TAY you don't think if you master this type of confidence and directness, when theres no cameras around you wouldn't have more success.

"Chicks tend to gravitate to a cooler more collected" guy?  Son is out there smashing people's dream girls.  Clearly they gravitate to the forward, charismatic, funny guys too.

Rustle :pimp:

This right here, is what you call charisma, game, 'swag', however you wanna call it...

That chair she was sitting on was def soaked when she got up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom