Russell Westbrook: D-Wade Jr. or Shannon Brown 2.0?

Westbrook has already accomplished more than Shannon brown will probably ever do.

Wish he would've stayed one more year at UCLA but I know he made the correct decision getting drafted so high, I was at Haas Pavillion for that dunk onCAL. Didn't stop talking about that dunk till the next day lol.

he's already better than shannon Brown
but he wont score as much as Wade or Grab the boards
i think steals and assist would be the same
If he develops more as a PG and his shot he can become a all star

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

he's already better than shannon brown has been in the nba.

shannon brown was that dude in hs tho.
Yeah. He's already had a better year than Brown ever had. DWade 2.0, ehh. He's got the athleticism and the ability to get to the basket,but he's got to work on that jumper and setting up teammates more while turning it over less. On defense he's solid and when he's older he shouldbe a pretty good defender with that speed and length.

Westbrook will be a star IMO, but he needs to get stronger and work on his jump shot

don't sleep on shannon brown, as a big guard and a good defender, I think he'll work on his ball handling and shooting in the offseason and get minuteswith LA next year because I think they'll trade Farmar this summer.

Wow thats pretty extreme... why cant he be in the middle? maybe a Joe Johnson type? LOL

He is a big jumper no doubt about that. He's a lot better than many people thought he was going to be as a PG, but he has a lot of ways to go. Hisaltheticism helps him out a lot, and their style of play is a great match with him. I was there when he caught that off the backboard pass and dunked onBelinelli, I was going crazy when I saw it. Watson didn't need to throw it off the backboard at all, and Belinelli actually went for it too haha... kid hasa bright future.

damn, u wasn't lyin when u said he tries to dunk everything. I think more players need to have his attitude when goin to the hoop

Shannon Brown? Dude's surpassed him already
laugh.gif

dude will be a star no doubt, because of his work ethic. out of hs his only scholarship offer was from san diego state, until ucla stepped in with a lastminute offer. and NO ONE before his sophmore year thought he was going to the league. His combination of work ethic and crazy hops will make him a star realquick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Smashed on Birdman twice...

I was one of the few in favor of his draft pick on here. Without a doubt my rookie of the year as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom