Russell Westbrook just ended #10 on California's career

For those of you who didn't watch the game, BDiddy was at the game (since it was in Berkeley) and the sideline announcer replayed the dunk for him andasked him about it.� Anyway, kind of reminiscent of this jam from back in Baron's Bruin days.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Jamal Boykin that went to Fairfax High in LA and attended duke? When did he become a Golden Bear?
nerd.gif

He transfered there last year and sat out. But yea I dont know what he was thinking
sick.gif

^Maybe he knew that he was going to be getting guaranteed playing time out here in Berkeley. But still, if I was at Duke and rarely played...I wouldn'tmind just being on the bench for Coach K.

Boykin is a solid player for this team.
I watched him when they played Long Beach State and he has good size.
He's still raw with his moves, and his movements but his career ain't over yet.

My dude Westbrook stays going to the rim reckless as hell.
Thats like the 5th time this season i seen him try to YAM it!
My dude westbrook would never try to come in the lane like that when Devon is in the key tho!

I HATE Ryan Anderson by the way.

Word, Devon woulda swatted that thing away. Anderson is a solid college player but I can't see him doing well in the pros. That said I don't hate him,but I hate Randall's shot selection. Dude thinks he's Stephen Jackson sometimes...

I know the Asian guy on Cal's team, not the tall one but the shorter one; used to hang out with him a little in summer schools and played against himnumerous times in these Asian basketball tournaments (word to SVBC
laugh.gif
, only u norcal ppl might know what i speak of).

Pretty cool - but that's a dangerous play, he's lucky those guys tried to take charges or he could've been seriously hurt there on the landing.

westbrook is one of my favorite bruins. i think collison being hurt earlier in the year was a blessing in disguise for him and you can tell his confidence isbetter than ever.

here's a josh shipp dunk from last week:

Back
Top Bottom