RVIDXR KLVN

New stuff from Purrp, JK, & Denzel Curry...

Th@ Kid & JK The Rapper - Woodgraingrippin

Spaceghostpurrp - Still Stickin' (Preview)

Denzel Curry - Mystical Virus Pt 2

Cant wait for Purrps mixtape to drop on Halloween :smokin

Last edited:
Still Stickin
smokin.gif
Cant wait to hear the full version.

Im kinda glad Purrp dont mess with A$AP, every time he lay a verse on a song with him it's weak.

been messin with the phonk, still sad bout him and asap tho, could have made beautifuul music together, word to hov and r kelly

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...retirement-comments-says-its-up-to-the-people

SpaceGhostPurrp Clarifies Retirement Comments, Says "It's Up To The People"
by SEAN RYON
posted October 12, 2012 at 5:30PM PDT | 34 comments

SpaceGhostPurrp clarifies his recent musings on retirement and leaves it to the fans to decide.

Earlier this week, Florida upstart SpaceGhostPurrp shocked fans when he announced his intentions to retire from "this shady *** rap game." Now, in a recent interview with Complex, Purrp clarifies his desire to leave the Hip Hop game.

SpaceGhostPurrp explained that he isn't totally sold on the idea of retiring, saying that if his fans want him to continue emceeing, he will. However, if he does decide to hang up the mic prematurely, Purrp says that he will continue to focus on strictly producing music. He added that he feels he's been under appreciated as an artist and he isn't built to deal with the typical life of a rapper.

"The thing about that...all I'm going to say is it's up to the people," he said. "I can make music for me all I want. At the end of the day, though, it's for the people. If the people want me to come back, then I'll come back. If the people don't appreciate me—as an artist, period, just as a person putting out music, not even as a person trying to be better than nobody else; just regular old Marquise—then I'll stop rapping. But it's up to them, man...I been saying that I'm not feeling this rap scene, though, so I'm just gonna make beats from now on."

He continued, "What I've been seeing lately, I haven't been feeling the appreciation. I feel like...I don't see myself as a rapper. I'm not a rapper, I'm not a person who's gonna sit here and battle-rap rappers, or when people get on TV and disrespect me. Where I'm from in Florida, we don't do that. You never seen Trick Daddy battling somebody else. Never did you see real, big-time gangster rappers from Florida doing that. We don't roll like that down here. I'm not even saying I'm a gangster; I'm Marquis Rolle, that's who I am. I'm not fit to be that type of person, so before the world look at me as some posing-*** rapper who just sits on the Internet all day, and they feel I don't mean anything I say...I mean everything I say, and I know I'm the most realest person to myself I could ever be. So before a person could even assume that [I'm not real], I don't want no part of the rap ****, man. That's just not in my blood."

its cuz he realized his whole style is bitten...you got asap trying to be ny ugk then you have this guy who is terrible by the way trying to sound like those dusty three 6 mafia tapes from back in the day...anyone eating this garbage up is wither 16 or some herb from the burbs bumpin this to piss his lawyer parents off.

SGP is that dude.

Rob Bank$ is actually my favorite member tho'. More info on son...any mixtapes? I'm only familiar with the handful of tracks on youtube.:nerd:

Na Vince Staples isnt technically part of Raider Klan but since hes cool with SGP I just call him an affiliate. And plus that Winter In Prague deserves to be listened to...

SGP is that dude.
Rob Bank$ is actually my favorite member tho'. More info on son...any mixtapes? I'm only familiar with the handful of tracks on youtube.:nerd:

I had the whole groups discography on the first post in here but atrilli's site has been acting up recently but yeah Robb Bank$ mixtape is on datpiff right here...
http://www.datpiff.com/Robb-Bank-Calendars-mixtape.337240.html

Dont really listen to Robb Banks like that, I only mess with SGP, Denzel Curry, Chris Travis & Ethulwulf outta the group
N3ll is cool too but never listened to a solo song by him

New song from Spaceghostpurrp - Swervin....

This will be on Purrps next project, Sex Money Drugz
It seems as tho dude sidelined NVZV TVPXX Vol 2 tho smh

I ain't even mad at SGP doing this Eazy E/Three 6 renditions. Probably the next best thing to listening to the real thing.

is anyone in raider klan better than robb bank$?
SGP, Robb Bank$, Nell, Rell, and Young Simmie are the only good members personally

Eh I got that G Funk Resurrection tape by Simmie and dude was kinda wack to me.

That Chris Travis Pizza & Codeine tape and The Wolf Gang's Rodoplhe tape by Ethelwulf are prob my fave affiliate tapes right now.

Back
Top Bottom