Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

fraij, I don't think people are making a big deal out of it because of the money but moreso his attitude and complete douchebaggery in those set of tweets, when he ended up being flat out wrong.

Last edited:
whats up with wisconsin fans so quick to rush and defend their dude?
laugh.gif

they both were wrong. deal with it.
What?
laugh.gif
I didn't say anything til like 4 days later... And only because people still harping on something that has nothing to do with the actual problem here.

Theres also nothing for me to "deal with".  Aaron didn't put my money up for grabs and this wont affect his play so I really DGAF other than its annoying that Braun is getting attention deflected because of a stupid twitter comment.

I'm sure he won't say anything like that again and rightly so but I got tired of seeing people chucking stones from their glass balconies.

FYI I'm not a Brewers or any other WI team's fan other than GB.

And maybe the Wisky Badgers when they were covering the spread like mad dogs with Russy at QB.
fraij, I don't think people are making a big deal out of it because of the money but moreso his attitude and complete douchebaggery in those set of tweets, when he ended up being flat out wrong.
Yea I mean like I said he went to bat for his good friend who lied to his face too... I'm sure Braun was armpit deep in lies to everyone around him.

If your friend got put up on the cross for something you thought he was innocent of then you'd probably step to the plate for him... Its just too bad RB lied to everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom