Ryan Leslie Str8 Murks "Lollipop"!!!

pimp.gif

the beat was exact opposites of lollipop was

beat was sick though!

didnt he produce me&u by cassie??

dude is sick. straight killed that beat. now that's true musicianship (if that's even a word...i think it is).

Originally Posted by cq45

the beat was exact opposites of lollipop was

beat was sick though!

didnt he produce me&u by cassie??

Not 100 % sure.
[h3]Selected production credits[/h3] HAD TO THROW THIS ON THE IPOD. PIFF. :HAT :HAT :HAT

Good stuff, I enjoyed the travis barker stuff more (go check out the get low and crank that videos) made me appreciate his drumming skills so much more.

He really took this song from tolerable to actually being enjoyable... I could actually play this on a regular basis strictly for him on the piano
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just put this on my ipod... dude ripped this song, that was amazing to see... good looks on the vid
pimp.gif

Thanks TSS for putting me on
pimp.gif

Ryan Leslie is a beast nh, it just seems like dude is never out in the forefront of the business...always lurking and doing his projects that never seem toblow up yet dude has so much talent.

hip hop needs more piano!!!
that was awesome.. especially him going thru the discovery phase then just straight killin' it!

Ryan Leslie is ill...still waiting for dude 2 blow though (nh) ...I think if anybody deserves some recognition its him..!!

Originally Posted by You Ugly

Ryan Leslie is ill...still waiting for dude 2 blow though (nh) ...I think if anybody deserves some recognition its him..!!
yeah...but with a sucky single like that 'diamond girl' or whatever that was...he's not goin nowhere
smh.gif

i hope he stick to actual dope music...he's got real talent...he needs to show the rest of the world that.

pusha...your version's dope too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Didnt duke go to harvard?

saw this on wiki:

Ryan Leslie grew up all over the western United States moving frequently as his parents were ministers in The Salvation Army. While attending public school in Stockton, California at age 14 he found out his parents were moving once again. Rather than having to attend a fifth school, he decided to finish his sophmore year and then enroll in college. He took the SATs and received a perfect score of 1600. Leslie attended Harvard University in the fall of 1994 at 15 years old and graduated at the age of 19 with a degree in Government and Economics.[sup][1][/sup]
that shh is nuts if true...[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Leslie#cite_note-0[/sup]

Back
Top Bottom