Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

Props to Bomani. He was the only one calling out this BS story from the jump. Dudes got guns in your face and you just there like "whatever" :lol:.

I wonder if this was the basketball team how would the media be talking about them...

'Whatever.'

roll.gif

reminded me of his sister on the 2008 Beijing Olympics. What's up with this family?

Props to Bomani. He was the only one calling out this BS story from the jump. Dudes got guns in your face and you just there like "whatever" :lol:.

I wonder if this was the basketball team how would the media be talking about them...

He was wasted. He seems dumb enough to have said that.

The basketball team did accidentally end up at a brothel and most just laughed it off.

His sister is a damn fool. That girl sitting next to her looked good though.

Again, going to a brothel and fabricating a story about getting robbed because you destroyed property are two completely different things :lol:

reminded me of his sister on the 2008 Beijing Olympics. What's up with this family?

I don't condone hitting women, but she's making a very special exception here.

She automatically got a pass after a half-hearted apology.

Last edited:

This ain't even funny though it's just disgusting.

Some choosen not to see it but there's direct link between this type of casual yet blatant racism and the exuberant amount of white privilege that manifest itself in this country.

Last edited:
Minorities see it. A lot of white people don't. I don't want to talk to white guys in the parking lot of a supermarket who are trying to sell probably stolen furniture out of their van so they think yelling ching chong at me would help.

Back
Top Bottom