S.I. surveys 216 NBA players asking "Which Player Would You Most Like to Play With?"

If anyone is interested.......

31% - Steve Nash
17% - Jason Kidd
9% - Kevin Garnett
9% - LeBron James
6% - Dwight Howard
5% - Kobe Bryant
5% - Tim Duncan
5% - Shaquille O'Neal

Based on a survey of 216 NBA Players, Sports Illustrated asked Which player on an opposing team would you most like to play with?

This an expanded poll from the January 14th 2008 issue of Sports Illustrated.

damn Nash leads by that much
eek.gif

Nash and Kidd being one and two do not surprise me. Who wouldn't want to play with them? They make the game easy.

Not surprised by the first two. I had LBJ third and KG fourth. I'm surprised 5% want to play with Kobe.

Which player gets the least out of the most talent?

Kwame Brown
, Lakers C...... 17%
Tim Thomas, Clippers F...... 10%
Eddy Curry, Knicks C...... 7%
Vince Carter, Nets G...... 6%
Darko Milicic, Grizzlies C/F...... 5%
Tracy McGrady, Rockets G...... 4%
Darius Miles, Trail Blazers SF...... 4%
Stromile Swift, Grizzlies C/F...... 3%
J.R. Smith, Nuggets SG...... 3%
Gerald Green, Timberwolves G/F...... 2%

laugh.gif

I all about Kobe's greatness and all (<<just inserted that because a bunch of kobe fans with kobe screenames would be hopping all over me) but why dopeople want to play with him? It's not like he's taking the Lakers anywhere.

CLEARLY NBA PLAYERS DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT PLAYING 4 ON 5 DEFENSE IF THEY WANT NASH ON THEIR TEAM.

Originally Posted by dland24

CLEARLY NBA PLAYERS DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT PLAYING 4 ON 5 DEFENSE IF THEY WANT NASH ON THEIR TEAM.

I don't think you really understand the irony in your statement.

You act as if you know more about the game than people currently playing in the League.

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

eek.gif
This statement is so incredibly false.
How is it false? If 31% of players want Nash on their team, then its obviously for offense right? Because everyone knows he plays ZERO defense. Sohow is my statement incredibly false?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I don't think you really understand the irony in your statement.

You act as if you know more about the game than people currently playing in the League.
1- How did I act as if I knew more about the game than the people playing it?

2- I dont think YOU understand how to use the word irony.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

People still want to play with Shaq?
sick.gif

if this was 5-7 years ago, he'd probably be at the top of the list...i'm not suprised to see he's on there, he still gets a lot of respect fromhis peers.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

laugh.gif
you think those guys are concerned with defense... they're trying to score, and Steve Nash will help them put up more points every night

I would have never made the comment if I knew that you all would respond this way. I dont know why you are laughing....you are basically agreeing with mycomment. I never said they were concerned with defense...I said that they werent.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

People still want to play with Shaq?
sick.gif

eyes.gif
When Healthy he still demands a double team every time he has thatball. Which = A bums dream, getting open and jacking up shots.

Back
Top Bottom