s

if you come back negative for any kind of thing..idc if its mono than you should sue the club cuz if you're going to take an L you might as well get paid!

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Link
Buy one asap.

Seriously though, go to the doctor.
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

One time I went to a strip club with my boys for his birthday.

I proceed to go to the VIP area for a private dance and I'm wasted and this stripper is making out with me and she whispers "For 20 dollars I'll give you head" and of course after weighing the pros and cons quickly I figure *%%#, I've already paid 20 bucks sounds like a great investment to me but when

I tried to unzip my pants she ACTUALLY said "I'll give you a tablet of acid for 20 bucks" Immediately killed my mood.
laugh.gif

the aids virus cannot live in saliva. there's certain enzymes in the saliva that breaks down the virus. herpes on the other hand....

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

If she willing to give up the goods just based on attraction, either she's one of the smartest women I'll ever meet or is thirsty.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

One time I went to a strip club with my boys for his birthday.

I proceed to go to the VIP area for a private dance and I'm wasted and this stripper is making out with me and she whispers "For 20 dollars I'll give you head" and of course after weighing the pros and cons quickly I figure *%%#, I've already paid 20 bucks sounds like a great investment to me but when

I tried to unzip my pants she ACTUALLY said "I'll give you a tablet of acid for 20 bucks" Immediately killed my mood.
same think happened to a friend only she offered a line of coke

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by eleet1

I got my ear licked by a stipper in TJ before. Nothing bad happend though so i cant help you.
RIP 2012

Nope this happened back in like 06 an im still around an kickin. But on the real Strippers/strip clubs in TJ> strippers/strip clubs in the US.

Edit...on another note i just noticed ive been an actual member for a year today. ha.

lol, i remember my 2 friends was at the club and they was dancing with some girl which is a stripper and they were kissing here =oooo

yea i was wasted... psh she licked your ear lmao.. i dunno this chick was all over and at the end just planted it... yes i was wasted... yes i hope i dont havethe herpz

I got a lapdance at Gallagher's 2000 a few years back....somehow I got blood on my white button down.

You do the math
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I got a lapdance at Gallagher's 2000 a few years back....somehow I got blood on my white button down.

You do the math
smh.gif

sick.gif

U fell in love with a stripper and got herpes u wild crazy for kissing a stripper

129048836799922651.jpg

keep it clean. a doctor's visit wouldn't hurt. but stress out unless there's a good reason to.

Back
Top Bottom