Sacramento: In-store pick-ups (Jordan's)

So it's been about 3 years since I've actually gone to the Arden Mall to buy shoes and it's a must to pick up the True Blue III's. I was curious to know if Arden still opened their doors in the early morning for shoe releases. I always went inside the Starbucks entrance to grab a cup of joe before lining up at Footlocker, Champs, or the other shoe store (the name escapes me). Also, which store would carry an abundance of size 10.5? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks ladies and gents!

So it's been about 3 years since I've actually gone to the Arden Mall to buy shoes and it's a must to pick up the True Blue III's. I was curious to know if Arden still opened their doors in the early morning for shoe releases. I always went inside the Starbucks entrance to grab a cup of joe before lining up at Footlocker, Champs, or the other shoe store (the name escapes me). Also, which store would carry an abundance of size 10.5? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks ladies and gents!

All Arden stores should have plenty of each size. It's DEF going to be a campout so if you get there the night before your good. The longer you wait at Arden the less chance you have at getting your size. It happened to me with the 6/17 pack. I got there at 3 am and only managed to get a 9.5 and I wear a 10.5
sick.gif

Get there early homie

All Arden stores should have plenty of each size. It's DEF going to be a campout so if you get there the night before your good. The longer you wait at Arden the less chance you have at getting your size. It happened to me with the 6/17 pack. I got there at 3 am and only managed to get a 9.5 and I wear a 10.5
sick.gif

Get there early homie

For arden, you might as well be their the Day before. I remember going there before I moved to the bay and it was constantly packed, and you have to deal with all the grimy folks tryna come up too. Best bet, go to Sunrise, thats where I usually go to. Out there, its mostly white kids from folsom and such, so they really don't even care about Jordans. Less crowded, probably could even go the next day and cop in store.

For arden, you might as well be their the Day before. I remember going there before I moved to the bay and it was constantly packed, and you have to deal with all the grimy folks tryna come up too. Best bet, go to Sunrise, thats where I usually go to. Out there, its mostly white kids from folsom and such, so they really don't even care about Jordans. Less crowded, probably could even go the next day and cop in store.

Does the footlocker at the County Fair Mall get general releases? Anyone know.

Does the footlocker at the County Fair Mall get general releases? Anyone know.

Back
Top Bottom