Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

some old guy I was talking to at the game told me that he hopes we keep Karl around and get rid of dmc :stoneface:

i asked him if he has heard the comments that karl has made about curry along with WCS inconsistent PT :roll eyes

You guys enjoying the weather today?

Went on a 10 mile hike. Pounded some burgers and beers afterwards. Life is good :pimp:

Went on 6 mile hike today

View media item 1968731

Nice man. We were in completely different types of terrain today

akhm42.jpg

Last edited:
More lottery balls after tonight :pimp:

Also more fumbling of the dribble by Bmac and James Anderson. Should be a fun game to watch.

Last edited:

After another disastrous year, I think it's time to get something for him. We've already gone through how many coaches during his tenure? I'm sure a lot of teams would love a big man with that kind of talent in their lineup.

In return, we need a talented player who can play defense and lead the team on and off the court.
I'm getting very close to being there with you on the trade Cousins wagon tbh

I know, as fans we have given him chance after chance, excuse on top of excuse but there is some major validity to it all... the madness that his surrounded him his entire time in Sacramento is unheard of. I truly want to just see one season of Demarcus Cousins in as normal of a Kings season as possible with minimal crazy drugs induced maneuvers by the ownership/snakes in the front office or coaching staff and see where it takes us.

Both Demarcus' loyalty thru it all and the fans deserve that IMO.

However, if the trade is right I have very little qualms about trading him...
More lottery balls after tonight
pimp.gif

Also more fumbling of the dribble by Bmac and James Anderson. Should be a fun game to watch.
I'm like 95% sure we are gonna move into the top 3 or whatever and Philly will land at 4, forcing us to swap picks

After another disastrous year, I think it's time to get something for him. We've already gone through how many coaches during his tenure? I'm sure a lot of teams would love a big man with that kind of talent in their lineup.

In return, we need a talented player who can play defense and lead the team on and off the court.
I'm getting very close to being there with you on the trade Cousins wagon tbh

I know, as fans we have given him chance after chance, excuse on top of excuse but there is some major validity to it all... the madness that his surrounded him his entire time in Sacramento is unheard of. I truly want to just see one season of Demarcus Cousins in as normal of a Kings season as possible with minimal crazy drugs induced maneuvers by the ownership/snakes in the front office or coaching staff and see where it takes us.

Both Demarcus' loyalty thru it all and the fans deserve that IMO.

However, if the trade is right I have very little qualms about trading him...
I'm not sure it's so much loyalty as they've handed the franchise to him on a silver platter. TBH, I was really hoping he would show a lot more maturity this year but sadly, it's just the same old game.

Back
Top Bottom