Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Yeah it's like small documentaries, behind the scene actions.

Pretty cool if you like the boring stuff that go into the game.

I do
embarassed.gif

I'm not exactly sure how the lottery works but I think you either finish in the top 3, stay put, or drop anywhere from 1-3 spots. Knowing the kangz we'll probably fall out of the top 10 and lose the pick to Chicago

I'm not exactly sure how the lottery works but I think you either finish in the top 3, stay put, or drop anywhere from 1-3 spots. Knowing the kangz we'll probably fall out of the top 10 and lose the pick to Chicago
Well we could get 4 by leaping into the top 3, Philly falls back to 4, and they swap us.

Anyway, the only basic rule you need to know about the lottery, is that the Kings don't move up

Guys pls change the name of the thread to the shwarma thread so there can be more awareness and recognition brought to the great shwarma plates of the Sacramento region

TBH I feel like the cry face facing he wrong way just adds to how I feel about Tottenham in the last few weeks of the season, it's fitting.

Damn it and now I'm bummed out about Tottenham again, I need shwarma.

Last edited:
TBH I feel like the cry face facing he wrong way just adds to how I feel about Tottenham in the last few weeks of the season, it's fitting.

Damn it and now I'm bummed out about Tottenham again, I need shwarma.

I was thinking about getting some later today but I'm torn between that or kebabs :\

Can one of you Mediterranean foodies explain falafels to me? I don't get why it's so popular.

What Nelson said. Basing this off this chart, which I'm not 100% of the numbers

KOvD8VA.png

laugh.gif
 well nice hands nonetheless

I usually get falafel or a kebab on the side with my order of gyro or shwarma 
glasses.gif

I've always known shawarma to be grilled meat on a vertical spit. It's served in a way that's similar to a Brazilian steakhouse.

It's very good, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom