Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Yall mess with halal meats? This place on Arden/Howe makes really good chicken. I've tried Babylon Market down the street, but I'd give this place the edge.

ls.jpg

Look guys, it might be chilly tonight. Go grab some pan dulce (Mexican bread) from la esperanza on Franklin. Also get some of the Mexican hot chocolate with the grandma on it. When you get home, boil a pot full of water, throw in a brick of chocolate and add sugar to taste. Then eat the bread with the good hot chocolate.

What kind of heathen uses water for hot chocolate?

Chocolate en agua (hot chocolate in water) is a staple in every Mexican household that dates back to the Aztecs.

Aztecs made it with water, and Mexicans continue that tradition. Not only because of the history, but because a lot of people can't afford milk to make it.

Besides, it tastes much better with water. Milk in hot chocolate is for white folks.

Last edited:
Look guys, it might be chilly tonight. Go grab some pan dulce (Mexican bread) from la esperanza on Franklin. Also get some of the Mexican hot chocolate with the grandma on it. When you get home, boil a pot full of water, throw in a brick of chocolate and add sugar to taste. Then eat the bread with the good hot chocolate.

What kind of heathen uses water for hot chocolate?

Chocolate en agua (hot chocolate in water) is a staple in every Mexican household that dates back to the Aztecs.

Aztecs made it with water, and Mexicand continue that tradition. Not only because of the history, but because a lot of people can't afford milk to make it.

Besides, it tastes much better with water. Milk in hot chocolate is for white folks.

Repped for the education, but you're not convincing me that hot chocolate is better with water

Yall mess with halal meats? This place on Arden/Howe makes really good chicken. I've tried Babylon Market down the street, but I'd give this place the edge.

ls.jpg
looks dope, I'll add it to the list

How many pages is that list?

Last edited:
One of my coworkers never eats meat when we go out to a work breakfast dinner. She claims its against her religion and she can't eat meat unless it's seafood or halal. She told me halal meat has been blessed, like its the way the animal was killed. Doesn't make sense to me, but then again I don't think I've ever had halal meat before.

I suppose you're all going to ask for her picture at some point...

One of my coworkers never eats meat when we go out to a work breakfast dinner. She claims its against her religion and she can't eat meat unless it's seafood or halal. She told me halal meat has been blessed, like its the way the animal was killed. Doesn't make sense to me, but then again I don't think I've ever had halal meat before.

I suppose you're all going to ask for her picture at some point...

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

ls.jpg

my buddy said they have a lamb plate there that's pretty good

he also mentioned their chicken is good too

Agreed. Too gamey. I was thinking maybe it was because they weren't prepared correctly the times I've tried it, so I ordered the $40 rack of lamb from a spot where it's their best seller. No bueno.

I don't understand people who don't like duck though. Those people are weird.

Back
Top Bottom