Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Just you wait. Papagiannis is gonna Porzingas the hell out of us and make us eat our words.
smokin.gif
Nah. People actually knew who tf Porzingas was before the draft at least. 

There's no spinning it, we are ****** barring a series of miracles via trades and free agency that aren't going to happen.

Screwed no matter what

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking DMC might be out so we can have a clean slate. Notice how everything involves Trill in the marketing over the offseason? Vlade knows we need some guards, and Boogie could be a great trading chip to have. (especially since he's already upset by the draft).

Oh ya... Congrats Boogie on the Olympics. Knowing this franchise, he'll come back with Zika or something and we'll have nothing.

i think at this point we are all on board with trading DMC, it's just a matter of whether sac will get fleeced or not. Which will likely happen because our front office isn't very inept.

If kings are 2 years away from being 3 years away, then why the hell would DMC stick around? Writings on the wall. He plays for a terrible team and gets paid chump change in comparison to market value. When he gets traded, DMC will go out guns blazing and completely ether the organization

Just read that we're interested in Dion Waiters. I guess the plan is stack up at every position then fling **** at the wall and hope something sticks

Joerger is as good a coach as any that can turn a non-defender into a serviceable one. My only concern is how much Ryan Anderson is going to command because this will probably be his last big contract.

Back
Top Bottom