Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Why is Jerry doing the post-game and Doug Christie the color commentary?

Get Doug off the air pls

pretty sure it was both, blazers trying to get in his head and the refs having a bias against him.

Last edited:
Blazers were really physical with him throughout the game. I thought the refs were bad last night too.

If we are being honest, opponents are really getting away with borderline, overtly hard fouls on Boogie...

This happens a lot in sports especially at the high school and college levels. One of his teammates needs to step in, like Kosta Koufos, and lay out one of the opponents' guards when their coming down the lane. Gotta send a message "If you're going to be chippy with our big man, we're going to KO your little guys."

I think I went through all the emotions watching that game. I was hyped watching it so I can't imagine the atmosphere at the game.

I think I went through all the emotions watching that game. I was hyped watching it so I can't imagine the atmosphere at the game.
The change of emotion in the crowd during that Boogie technical then no-technical sequence was amazing. The crowd was live last night. 

Back
Top Bottom