:::Sacramento Kings vs. Portland Trail Blazers:::

Whoa. Kings fans, calm down. Spencer Hawes is still very young (21) and he has a long way to go before he is a good defender. Even though his shooting offensehas regressed this year, he is still the only center on the team capable of running a play from the high post. Yes, I do think K9 is better a defender thanHawes, but his offense is nothing to like too.

Guess the Kings should have said yes to the Okafor or Dalembert trade. Both of them have been playing well lately too.

It was a close game, but the Kings just don't have that experience to win a tough game on the road yet. Heck, most Kings fans should be surprised that itwas even close. The Blazers hold a 73-16 record against the Kings in Portland.

Tomorrow the ESPN game against the Wizards in Sac! Rest up and lets get that W!

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Whoever scheduled these match-ups for tomorrow is high.

Sac and Washington? Really?

Dallas and OKC ain't great either.

Much rather see something like DET/NOH, LAL/MIL, HOU/DEN, or hell even CLE/PHI or MEM/ATL.

Of course I'll tune in for DAL/OKC, but that's not a big draw.

i know hawes is still young and has the potential, but sometimes it just seems that his head is not in the game. i know i have to calm down, but i havent beenthis excited about the kings since 2005
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Whoever scheduled these match-ups for tomorrow is high.

Sac and Washington? Really?

Dallas and OKC ain't great either.

Much rather see something like DET/NOH, LAL/MIL, HOU/DEN, or hell even CLE/PHI or MEM/ATL.

Of course I'll tune in for DAL/OKC, but that's not a big draw.
laugh.gif
Dude, are you high?

None of those games are that great. Tyreke on ESPN! Get wit it man. We saw Bucks being shown on national TV, time for the Kings.

Actually, the Houston and Cleveland games aren't that bad considering they are/were playoff type games. Dallas and OKC can be the start of something new.

Kings. Folks just want to see Tyreke. No hating man like you did on Chase. Unless that means Tyreke will explode like Chase did... then hate on! SMH at mewildin after a loss...

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

i know hawes is still young and has the potential, but sometimes it just seems that his head is not in the game. i know i have to calm down, but i havent been this excited about the kings since 2005
roll.gif
I feel the excitement too man. Haha.

Wizards though? They have names but they are ATROCIOUS.

Tyreke is not the savior of the NBA, he's not the next Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. At least with the Bucks game we get another star, Kobe Bryant. Thatgame ain't even about BJ, it's about the Lakers, who'd I'd much rather see than the fricking Kings/Wizards.

DET/NOH is a much better game than any of those other games, especially the ones ESPN will be airing.. Boo ESPN.

im a laker fan..and im excited to see tyreke on national tv.

brandon jennings got his...its time for evans.

Tyreke is not the savior of the NBA, he's not the next Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. At least with the Bucks game we get another star, Kobe Bryant. That game ain't even about BJ, it's about the Lakers, who'd I'd much rather see than the fricking Kings/Wizards.

DET/NOH is a much better game than any of those other games, especially the ones ESPN will be airing.. Boo ESPN.

Kobe can't play forever, you have to market tomorrows all-stars at some point.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Tyreke is not the savior of the NBA, he's not the next Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. At least with the Bucks game we get another star, Kobe Bryant. That game ain't even about BJ, it's about the Lakers, who'd I'd much rather see than the fricking Kings/Wizards.

Carmelo? Bron?

I never liked the idea of showing off rookies.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Carmelo? Bron?

I never liked the idea of showing off rookies.
nerd.gif
20, 5, and 5 deserves 1 game out of 82.

Melo and and of course Bron Bron get a lot of love on ESPN too.

Safe to say they aren't showcasing the Mavs vs Thunder game tomorrow for Dirk.
laugh.gif

Joking dude, don't be more mad now.

Such a frustrating loss. So pissed off after the game I had to pound some drinks I was that pissed off
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

First things first, Spencer Hawes is *%$@#@@ garbage and needs to be traded. He can't play D, he can't grab rebounds, he has no footwork, he can'tfinish strong around the rim, and the one thing he could SEMI do last year (shoot), he's not doing this year. I'm over this guy. He's trash andunless a miracle happen, i doubt he will ever be a double-double player.

Also, Nocioni is garbage and should get less than 15 minutes a game. Donte Greene still sucks at shooting. Somebody get this guy the J.J Reddick BetterBasketball DVD.

Beno needs more minutes and Sergio is *%$@#@@ garbage.

/Rant.

Back
Top Bottom