Sacramento?!

naw man, I've been staying at my parent's in Rocklin since graduation.

So I'm just chilling in the area right now applying for jobs and interviewing wherever I can 
tired.gif
Congrats on graduating man!

A lot of opening for the State...Maybe you can find something there?

I'm glad i have zero interest in the Tiff Highs :lol:

Our first rain of the season just in time for the campers

Hahaha right? One thing I will not do is wait in the rain, or camp out at that, it never been that serious, my girlfriend was like people would actually wait in line in the rain, I told her people would wait in hurricane Katrina lmao I guess there was a ups error for PLA so no release tomorrow for them via their fb page

Last edited:
yup any thing that requires u to stand in line overnight with no guarantee chance of copping. I'd go ahead and drop resell if I wanted them that bad :lol:

View media item 789690
Sorry for the **** quality but I'm in Davis visiting a friend. I just saw the news that GZ only has 16 and that PLA has a delay. Bummer. Online or bust I guess.

There's like 6-8 heads camping. And some ghost chairs. If I get these online... Those dudes should rethink about life.

This weather is terrible. I wouldn't even consider standing in line if it was even drizzling. lol.

Any good suggestions on places to eat for dinner tonight in the Downtown area? 

Last edited:
Burgers and brew is always my go to spot. Honestly the best burger I've ever had.
Ended up going to Crepeville and having one of the burgers from the Burgers and Brew menu. 

Btw, with the recent renovation, it seems that Crepeville is trying to up their service to their customers. It honestly felt like they were being taught to move around and make sure everyone was doing okay. I literally finished my dinner and less that two minutes later, the waitress simply took my plate without asking. Wth is that! 

@rommeeeezy  were you able to grab a pair online?
No luck man... I don't really want to try even though peeps are saying they're getting through. I have a feeling some cancellations are going to happen. 

In Davis right now, may swing by GZ to see if I can cop a pair that a camper doesn't want or isn't their size.

Gahdamn, this morning was a complete bust....Seems like everyone got through, but me and I couldn't have been any quicker...all hope is lost online I swear, haven't picked up anything since the purple gradient kobes 
sick.gif

Gahdamn, this morning was a complete bust....Seems like everyone got through, but me and I couldn't have been any quicker...all hope is lost online I swear, haven't picked up anything since the purple gradient kobes 
sick.gif
Never thought I'd see NDC break down like that lol.

yea there's a lot but there were a lot more back in the early/mid 2000s....many just moved on but except me :lol:

This mornings NDC breakdown was worst then the Yeezys and I was able to get those lol ive been a member since about 04 join date and post count got yammed in the change

Back
Top Bottom