Sacramento?!

My boys and I did work at Arden. Got 3 pairs of snake skins and 3 pairs of foams. Not reselling, all mine! 1 to rock 2 to stock. Got futures on lock too.

Before anyone says anything yes I have a full time 9-5 job, but I have homies who don't that linger around at the mall lol. As soon as I get that call to go to the mall best believe I'm taking my lunch break.

Anyways y'all got a good chance with Gettaclue. This is one shoe I couldn't get them to sell me early. Perks of being a former employee, but no perks on this release.

My boys and I did work at Arden. Got 3 pairs of snake skins and 3 pairs of foams. Not reselling, all mine! 1 to rock 2 to stock. Got futures on lock too.

Before anyone says anything yes I have a full time 9-5 job, but I have homies who don't that linger around at the mall lol. As soon as I get that call to go to the mall best believe I'm taking my lunch break.

Anyways y'all got a good chance with Gettaclue. This is one shoe I couldn't get them to sell me early. Perks of being a former employee, but no perks on this release.

:smokin

haha introduce me to your homies that linger around the mall brah

congrats

Heads up, Wrap-n-Roll opened up on L st. Same concept to Sushiritto in SF, but it was still appetizing. Check it out if you're looking for a new place to eat.

And good luck to all those trying to get all the shoes dropping in the AM.

Went to that place a few weeks ago. they opened in midtown recently and their other location is in Elk Grove off whitelock. It was decent but I've been told that it still doesn't compare to sushirrito

View media item 928654

Last edited:
not a fan of how shoes are being sold nowadays. i have no idea how i plan on getting the carmines in may. 

Still don't see the appeal with shoes having the Yeezy color way. 
Its a hot cw that's why.

Homegirl works at wrapnroll. Its aight, had their fries. Messed my stomach up.
Loved the decor in therethough. Especially the murals.

not a fan of how shoes are being sold nowadays. i have no idea how i plan on getting the carmines in may. 
Jus enter as many raffles as you can and try online too. Carmines are gonna b super GR so it won't be as hard as you think as long as you put in the effort that week before release

Jus enter as many raffles as you can and try online too. Carmines are gonna b super GR so it won't be as hard as you think as long as you put in the effort that week before release

that means guaranteed tix are going to be passed out on a tuesday or wednesday before release :lol: if you have a 9-5 its like playing roulette guessing what date and time they will pass it out :smh:

Yea I giv up tryna guess them guaranteed tix especially living 30 mins away from Sac. It's BS how they b playin games at Arden...

Yea I giv up tryna guess them guaranteed tix especially living 30 mins away from Sac. It's BS how they b playin games at Arden...

:lol: exactly if it was had a set date like say tuesday morning etc. I would take the morning off or stay it work later for shoes that I want to pick up

Arden stores especially, HOH makes you just wanna go inside and knocked down a wall of the display shoes and walk out throwing 2 middle fingers lol only raffles I've won were from Shiek, I think they are the most legit, 3/4 from them.

Its a hot cw that's why.

Homegirl works at wrapnroll. Its aight, had their fries. Messed my stomach up.
Loved the decor in therethough. Especially the murals.
Yeah, I had their fries too. Not bad. I'm hoping they do well in Midtown. Downtown Sacramento's food scene is changing and that's a great thing.

There was a girl working at wrap n roll after I dropped by after work that was kind of cute
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Anyone here go to Davis? I got waitlisted and currently have to write about why it's the right place for me to go to school. I have visited the campus a couple times (I'm from SJ and have friends that currently go there) so I kind of know what it's like. However, I have never experienced it as a student and wanted a student's perspective on the school.

So what are some things you like about the school/campus.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom