Sacramento?!

I'm so mad about that drop, I was 4 minutes late and it was a wrap, waited in line for like 45 mins lol

Congrats on the cop tho guys
yea, pretty much pure luck with a random drop. i was in bed just scrolling through my phone and a tweet came outta nowhere. yes, i know they drop around 2:00 pm don't judge me.

yea, pretty much pure luck with a random drop. i was in bed just scrolling through my phone and a tweet came outta nowhere. yes, i know they drop around 2:00 pm don't judge me.

No judge at all, I was actually doing the same thing lol, but I was deep into some madden lmao, that's why i missed by a couple minutes

Any new food places worth checking out Downtown?

Anyone try the Poke restaurants that have been popping up?

Any new food places worth checking out Downtown?

Anyone try the Poke restaurants that have been popping up?

there was the triple double bar and restaurant that opened at the old zokku spot. but that place closed in less than month in business :lol:

I want to try fish face poke bar that the owner of kru recently opened up but haven't had the chance yet :smh:

fish face poke is cool. had it during their soft opening and few times after that. Too lazy to go thru that food thread to find my pics to post in here lol...

Not many people are after them so I'd jus call when they open up...
I hope so. Last time I went to the Shiekh downtown, they didn't get AM90 Infrareds. Smh.

If Arden is the only place that'll have them in stock, then I give up lol. Not driving all the way out there.

If anyone is interested in the Victor Cruz trainers, Shiekh at Arden and I think, Florin have them in store.

I went to the store downtown and they were able to order a pair for me from the Arden store. Glad the dude was willing to do that for me.

Fish Face Poke was decent. Liked where they are located and the setup they have under the Artists lofts. Damn, I wish I was artisitic enough to qualify to live there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom