Sacramento?!

Man I'm still applying out here, been to a couple of interviews, applying for just about everything but keep getting rejected. Idk why I think my credentials are pretty good so idk what these companies are looking for. I've applied to everything from Target, Walmart, to data entry jobs, to genaral you name it!

I feel you man, I've been to about 5 interviews for solid jobs, I feel everything goes good, but have yet to receive an offer, like you my credentials are solid have the education and degree, it gets discouraging but like others say when the time comes it will come, keep trying man and stay positive.

Click Here. You can search all job openings within the State. Check if they're offering an exam for a Staff Services Analyst position. Just be patient, man. You'll get an offer soon enough.

And I hope Pacman wins...But I think he may lose again. lol

appreciate it brotha! yeah, i mean the bradley fight of course something was going on, and the last fight he got ko'd so i am a little nervous with rios, but i think pac will will out with the win.

I feel you man, I've been to about 5 interviews for solid jobs, I feel everything goes good, but have yet to receive an offer, like you my credentials are solid have the education and degree, it gets discouraging but like others say when the time comes it will come, keep trying man and stay positive.

best of wishes to you bro, unlike you i don't have a degree, messed around after high school and didn't take college so seriously but i'm trying.

just to keep you folks updated i got offered a position in midtown for a legislative firm yesterday. the pay isn't as good as when i was doing nurse assisting but it's a job right now so i can save up.

^ That's good! I had to take a pay cut when I relocated back to Sacramento, but I understood that it was a decent salary in the Sacramento area.

Btw, where can I get some good BBQ out here??

^ That's good! I had to take a pay cut when I relocated back to Sacramento, but I understood that it was a decent salary in the Sacramento area.

Btw, where can I get some good BBQ out here??

T & R Taste of Texas Barbeque on Broadway has some bomb *** ribs!!! I've heard from people about a place called Sandra Dee's but never had it. And while I was walking around midtown a place on J St. called Tank House. I think it's a bbq spot/bar. Follow them on IG. And a new spot just opened next to it, I forgot the name but yeah.

bbq spots hmm..

momo's meat market is bomb. get the 4 way with two sides, I believe it is 13.99. it's off broadway and 57th st.

you should try roxie's brisket. I had the tri-tip sandwich yesterday and it was fire. Literally. Burned my mouth with jalapenos + spicy bbq sauce lol

BBQ Schedule

Monday — Tri-tip        

Tuesday — Pulled Pork

Wednesday — Ribs       

Thurs — Brisket

there's a living social for sandra dees $10 for $20 worth. They also have an all you can eat ribs/catfish day.

link: https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/37-sacramento/deals/705204-20-to-spend-on-food-and-drink

their mac and cheese is on point. ambiance is nice as well.

it's more of a soul food joint.

Last edited:
Anywhere in Sac to get a pair of Calypso Roshe's? Trying to find a pair for the fiancé for Christmas. I was thinking about dropping by Getta Clue...But if there is a place that has them in stock, please let me know.

Picked up a pair at Sheik. I think I got the last pair of their shipment that came in today. Has anyone shopped at Good Stock Boutique? Anything worth checking out there?

Last edited:
Gamma 11 raffle for shiekh

E756dd0308 arden fair
e3a5a951aa sunrise
629F633966 k street
27745087C4 downtown plaza
d592d12d51 Florin
485a8ad298 roseville
2cf7420392 fairfield
Nice info!  I'm not interested in the XIs so much but if you get the codes for the Is the following week, please post them!

Gamma 11 raffle for shiekh

E756dd0308 arden fair
e3a5a951aa sunrise
629F633966 k street
27745087C4 downtown plaza
d592d12d51 Florin
485a8ad298 roseville
2cf7420392 fairfield
Nice! Hopefully I have a chance to win my first raffle with the AJ1's on the 28th...HOPEFULLY.

if I get links or info on blk/red 1 I'll definitely post it.. I talked to HOH just yesterday and the chick just told me too check back next week

some more Gamma links: you have until tomorrow to do the raffle
champs: http://footlocker.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ytKHY1JCfqLJxH
HOH: http://footlocker.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5ASvTMM0a34y5A9
footaction: http://footlocker.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_06O3z5S1ZoUBz25
Sounds good!

Quick question, is it tough to win shoes through raffles out here in Sacramento? This is my first time actually going for a pair of Jordan's with the raffle system. Feel like I won't have a chance. lol.

it's pretty tough but worth a shot...My little brother has been entering the raffles for shoes that he wanted since they first used this raffle system and only got pick 1 time for the thunder 4. He wears a 11-11.5 so that might be why. Since I haven't been into shoes anymore, he enters my name too and I have yet to get picked :lol:. But I do want these blk/red 1 tho.....

If Footlocker downtown gets the blk/red 1, they might hand out guarantee tickets Sunday like they did the Gamma. But I've seen them hand out tickets Monday, and Tues also..... they never pick up the damn phone or its unplugged when I call during these releases :lol:

Man...Those odds aren't that great. LOL. Guess I'll have to go and stop by the stores and see when they do the raffles or try my luck online.

1. Is Pizza Rock "that" good? (best pizza you've had)
2. Are there any places that compare to tower cafe as far as breakfast?

1. Is Pizza Rock "that" good? (best pizza you've had)
2. Are there any places that compare to tower cafe as far as breakfast?

If you find a better breakfast place compared to Tower Cafe...you better let me know lol.

Back
Top Bottom