Sacramento?!

Man I was also at Vacaville outlet yesterday, while I was there some dude got caught stealing some elite socks and trying to swapping his beat up kicks and walking with some new ones out lol he was still denying it when they found his kicks on the hash wall hahaha
Lol, this type of stuff happens everyday in that place. They usually got undercover in there but I've seen groups of folks go in there and do the swap thing SMH. People will never learn.

Lol I was dying, especially cuz someone told the employee that they seen him do it, the box he put his shoes in had a bunch of elite socks tags and it didn't help that the box that he put his og shoes in was the box to shoes he tried to steal haha

Also to add to what Proto posted, Vacaville also had Flyknits for 89.99 + additional 30 pretty much all CWs and they had the blue camo CP3 vii for 89.99 + additional 30...picked those up for ball

I ended up going to my Finshline in Galleria and picked up a pair. 

But It's a half size large. Definitely still wearable, but not the perfect fit that all of my others are.

Did anyone end up getting a 10.5? Because I have an 11, and would definitely size swap.

are they no longer doing online email process and passing out tickets instead? i passed on the powder x's but was just wondering since im not getting any emails about release anymore. 

They switch off with how they handle releases.

I know HOH footlocker passed out guaranteed tix for the powder 10.

Last edited:
^^ Meh, Probably an online release code for raffle. I could see the AJKO Pack going for Online or only select HOH's to build hype for the pack on certain Nike Accounts and make it seem exclusive. 

While the Chicago Retro AJKO1 will be a GR and you just pick up raffles on monday at all the locations.

That's just my best guess though

anyone going to comic con next week?
I was planning on going, but I think I'll pass this year. It should be a lot of fun though. I know Sunday all the ladies and Thor lovers will try to get a glimpse of Chris Hemsworth. lol.

i saw on groupon or livingsocial tickets are being sold for $24!
Yeah, that was for Friday. Today and tomorrow will be packed. I stopped by Getta Clue this morning and was thinking of going to Comic Con, since I had a free day. But I passed instead. Too nice of weather to be indoors.

Back
Top Bottom