Sacramento?!

I'm going to Chance on Thursday at Golden 1, but haven't been to there yet, any tips on the parking or eats around there? 

I'm going to Chance on Thursday at Golden 1, but haven't been to there yet, any tips on the parking or eats around there? 
Depending on what you're craving that night there's El Rey on K which is a Mexican restaurant that's pretty cool. Food is good and the drinks are as well. There's also a BBQ spot called Sauced which is right around the corner from Golden 1 Center as well. Might be busy since everyone going to the concert will probably hit those spots up so if you wanna find parking on R street then take a $5 lyft out front the arena that's what I'd do. There's Burgers & Brew on R street, Iron Horse Tavern, and a ramen joint a little further down the street. A couple bars on R street too.

Depending on what you're craving that night there's El Rey on K which is a Mexican restaurant that's pretty cool. Food is good and the drinks are as well. There's also a BBQ spot called Sauced which is right around the corner from Golden 1 Center as well. Might be busy since everyone going to the concert will probably hit those spots up so if you wanna find parking on R street then take a $5 lyft out front the arena that's what I'd do. There's Burgers & Brew on R street, Iron Horse Tavern, and a ramen joint a little further down the street. A couple bars on R street too.
Thanks for the solid info there, repped.

Coming back home(stockton) to visit. Haven't been back since I left when I was around 10-11 years. So ill be back in town and i'm turning 30 this Saturday. Hows the weather out there? Y'all still rocking shorts, short sleeves?

Supposed to rain a little bit Friday. The weekend looks to b partly cloudy, high around 62, lows in the thirties....deff not rockin shorts lol.

Coming back home(stockton) to visit. Haven't been back since I left when I was around 10-11 years. So ill be back in town and i'm turning 30 this Saturday. Hows the weather out there? Y'all still rocking shorts, short sleeves?

Sweater season. Some new things are a few Ramen joints. The one on Pacific is better than the one on Hammer off the 5. Avoid that spot. We have Blaze Pizza now over at Weberstown as well as Pieology and Cafe Rio @ Lincoln Center where the old Rasputin/Tower Records used to be. On Miracle Mile there's a Dutch Bros if you're into coffee. A few poke places popped up as well over on West Lane by China Palace called Superfish but the better one is over by March & Pershing by the old Mervyns called Poke Salad. Next door is a good boba spot called T4. That's all I can think of for now.

Haha ok. What are some things to do around there?
don't go to winter wonderland. made the mistake this past weekend :lol: complete waste of time and money

if you make it to sac, punch bowl social just opened near the arena. catch a kings game if you want to watch us get blown out by 20 at the golden 1 center.

Favorite places to cop kicks in Sac?
If you’re going to be around the Elk Grove area there’s this shop called Authentic Sole. They have clothing and kicks and typically the owner flies out to Japan almost every weekend to grab the latest Bape drops then flies back home the next morning to supply the shop. If you want exclusives and hard to find kicks, Kicx Unlimited next to the G1 Arena has what you’re probably looking for. They have used and new shoes plus a key master machine and supreme/Bape stuff.

If you’re going to be around the Elk Grove area there’s this shop called Authentic Sole. They have clothing and kicks and typically the owner flies out to Japan almost every weekend to grab the latest Bape drops then flies back home the next morning to supply the shop. If you want exclusives and hard to find kicks, Kicx Unlimited next to the G1 Arena has what you’re probably looking for. They have used and new shoes plus a key master machine and supreme/Bape stuff.

Hell ya, I live in EG I'll definitely check that spot out!

Kicks Unlimited ... I'll give them another shot. They were major deuchebags to me a year ago when I brought a bunch of old SBs that were in great condition but not completely DS. They kinda laughed me out the store and I said I'd never go back in there.

Kicks Unlimited ... I'll give them another shot. They were major deuchebags to me a year ago when I brought a bunch of old SBs that were in great condition but not completely DS. They kinda laughed me out the store and I said I'd never go back in there.

Kixkunlimited is a straight ripp off over price

Kickx is expensive, but y’all got to keep in mind they’re in a prime real estate location and not in a strip mall in Newark (not knocking sole).

They’ve been good to me though, but I run in the same sneaker circle as the owners and employees as we grew up in the sneaker game together. We were running around in the 90s always bsing at releases.

They’ve helped me with free swaps, legit checks, and what not, so they good in my book.

Gonna go to Punch Line comedy club in Sacramento Saturday. Any restaurant recommendations in that area?

Gonna go to Punch Line comedy club in Sacramento Saturday. Any restaurant recommendations in that area?

Super late reply, but Seasons 52 @ Arden Mall is always good.
Buca Di Beppo is fairly close to punchline.

Who did you end up seeing and how was it?

Super late reply, but Seasons 52 @ Arden Mall is always good.
Buca Di Beppo is fairly close to punchline.

Who did you end up seeing and how was it?
Solid suggestions since I ended up at Seasons 52. I went to go watch Shawn Wayans at Punchline. It was a decent show, Had a good time and venue was good.

Back
Top Bottom