Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

R.I.P.

Dude used to acknowledge my posts!

edit: Im happy to know I made him "LOL" a few times in his short stay on Earth
happy.gif

I hope it truly is a better place

Unbelievable. He was one of the very first names I saw when I first even came to th is site...

He will be missed....

May he rest in peace...

Of all the NTers I've met over the years from summits and random gatherings, Jake sticks out as one of the coolest and funniest dudes I've come across.

When I had a chance to go to the first Seattle Summit years ago, he and MagsXL were the main reasons I attended. Once I was in Seattle, Jake took it uponhimself to make sure all us Norcalers felt welcomed. He showed us around the city and took us to some local spots...

The highlight of that trip for me was the Mariner's game. We had a group of 7-10 people and we couldn't get seats in one section so we ended up buyingrandom seats from some scalper. For the better part of the game I got to sit next to Jake. In just that two hours or so, I laughed so hard at the things thatwould come out of his mouth, my stomach hurt. Always a joker, but he also kept it real.

Niketalk has lost a great member. The world lost a great person.

RIP, Jake.

Damn..... That's crazy.... You have my condolences man... wow...

Wow. I was planning on bringing a nice stogie with me out on the links tmo, so that will definitely be burnt in his honor.

Like KLJ said, having been here for 8 years, you kind of get to know people, at least on some level, and he definitely seemed like a good dude. Damn shame, butI guess it was time for him to shed his physical form.

Big Willie Pinwheel was one of the best "character" SN's ever on here. If i remember correctly, he pretended to be some dude doing a bid
laugh.gif
Obviously, hilarity ensued.

All I can say to those that were close to him is to celebrate that man's life and send him off well.

Im in shock, =[. He always seemed like such a cool dude. To those that had the pleasure of knowing him, mark it as a blessing.

Carra & Chris,
I hope you guys keep strong. Its so tough to lose close friends,
frown.gif
carra, ill be hitting you up soon.

Jake, youre in all of our thoughts.

<3

this picture is so fresh.... =]

Damn..RIP My Dude Jake...Its crazy..cause we used to play xbox live alot..COD 4...we exchanged aims homeboy was madd cool..He was telling me about Diving..andshowed me hella Pics..He told me whenever I made it to Seattle to hit him up...I just hit him 2 weeks ago like bro long time no talk..whats up?? He was likechillin..Kicking it with my dad..So i told him to hit me back when he was done...Jake you will be missed..You always had good advice for the kid...

I wasn't sure who'd really even see this but I'm glad to know that so far the right people are getting the message. Khlav, I remember the day wetrekked it to your place, your parents even offered us a place to crash. V, we just spoke about you man, he was honestly proud that you were headed down theright path. Ryan and Chris, what can I say!? He loved you and you guys loved him. We don't find friendship easily and with him it was no question. Albert,Ant, Ruffin, Cory, Jenny, Bastitch, all you old heads, I'm glad you found this post. Jake didn't hide his emotions and I'm thankful for that now.We told eachother "I love you"
almost everytime we hung up the phone. I'm glad to know that Jake passed on knowing that he meant so much to me.

I know Jake is somewhere laughing about being remembered for his Chris Childs avy.

R.I.P....Niketalk has lost a knowledgeable dude and a great person
tired.gif

Damn, dude's chris childs avy was one of the first things I remember about Niketalk and dude seemed like an honest dude in all truth. RIP.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Damn, dude's chris childs avy was one of the first things I remember about Niketalk and dude seemed like an honest dude in all truth. RIP.

same here
RIP to him
tired.gif

frown.gif
Wow.. I don't know what to say since I didn't know him. But..

RIP.

My condolences go out who those who knew him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom