Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Holy...

I didn't know the BFO personally, but we would BS about guns and whatever...He seemed like a real cool cat.

I remember his screen name from when I first joined back in 02'.

I'm shocked.

R.I.P BFO.

Man I forgot about trip to Ezel's. Jake def showed us good time around Seattle, not to mention driving that rental car into the ground that weekend.

you guys remember that random car going down those steps during the summit at the mcmillan courts?....mad random, and then bfo was late....hahahha

Jake2.jpg

You know damn well that's Al in the background with the patent pose.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P.
tired.gif

He seemed like a cool dude. I was wondering where dude was at when I saw someone else with the kobe/childs avy.

damn i remember talking stogies with this man...RIP...i will burn somethign special in memory

Side note..

You can tell this guy meant alot to the people he knew. NT OGs coming out of the woodwork to pay their e-respects.

Again..

Rest In Peace BFO.

my god... unbelievable...

i don't even know where to start man... still in a state of shock. i first met Fame when i sold him a pair of white/navy Jordan 1 Retros back in 2001, andsince then, especially with us both being Seattle heads, we'd kept in touch over the years. seeing this thread is bittersweet, sad for obvious reasons...but at the same time, all these replies just show you the type of person he was and how many people had love and respect for the guy.

i'm honored to be able to say you were a friend of mine.
RIP Jake - you will be missed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.
that's exactly how i feel. i didn't know him personally, but i always enjoyed reading his posts. every time i saw the chris child'savy in a thread, i'd stop and read. i'll miss seeing him around these parts.

RIP to a good man, and my sincerest condolences go out to his friends and family.

Wow. Sad news indeed. Every time I saw his SN I was sure to read his post.

RIP.

Havent been on NT for a few days.........Im sorry Chris man, Your in my prayers big time.......Hit me up bro I dont have your # anymore

In his 30s?
frown.gif
I didn't know the guy, but I've read a goodnumber of his posts and they were always a good read. When I first read the thread title, I was really hoping it was a fake thread, like that one time someonesaid an NTer passed but it wasn't true, just some horrible way to get attention.

I have to wake up a 5:30am and I absolutely can't sleep. Found an amazing post about his last dive on the diving forum that he was a member of. Hecouldn't have had better people with him when he was slipping away. It seems that it truly was his time to go.

http://www.divematrix.com/showthread.php?t=6428

This really made me cry my eyes out.

didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities."
Just look at all the people who were lucky enough to meet him thru niketalk. Just shows how important this online community is.

My deepest condolences go out to all of his friends and loved ones. He will definitely be missed around here.

RIP jake. i miss you man. i'll never forget your contributions to my personal life via aim, text, phone, or blogs. i guess your "cursed"mentality was both right and wrong my dude.

Back
Top Bottom