Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

"we was boyz" 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
The thing about this is that people think Bodie was some kind of honorable gangster... that he was above the rest of the criminal scum on this series...  Talking about how his killing was undeserved, saying how he went out like a boss, etc.
Bodie was a complete piece of *##*, truly was a pawn, and he deserved to get killed.
what are you talking about? the creators tried to show you bodie had no choice ...that's why mcnulty was tore up about
bodie was born into that life, he didn't know any better...he had integrity and a CODE.

wallace wasn't about that life...he's was crying "we boys" but he snitched on the whole camp including deangelo, bodie and poot.
stringer saw it that's why he had little dude wiped out. 
if anything the cops was pieces of %!!@ for not giving dude 24hours surveillance ...if you died on the wire you had it coming.
He didn't snitch on the camp, he was killed to make sure that he didn't have the chance to snitch.   They killed him pre-emptively.
He shot his friend in cold-blood because his bosses ordered him too.   He has no integrity.   His only "code" at the time was "Do what Stringer tells me to do".

When Cartman sang in Congress to get stem cell research legalized to save Kenny's life
frown.gif

Seriously, the episode of Scrubs where Laverne died and everyone said their goodbye's
frown.gif

When Christa Mcauliffe (first teacher in space) died live on TV when the Challenger Exploded.
I was in tears.  They even had her classroom students reaction live as they cried.
mcauliffe5.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he did snitch......thats why he got sent out to his grandmas place
That's true... He was in the process of co-operating with the police, and technically the wheels were already in motion, but that still doesn't absolve Bodie of the dirtbaggery.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Rock_This_Town_611.jpg

In his own blood...

Right next to a puddle of piss from his murderer...

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't remember, you guys are gonna have to help. it's been awhile since i've seen this but i remember the scene so well.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But the scene is something happened to the family, Father gets real mad and attacks his best friend. Mounts, rains down punches. Grabs him and the only thing he says to his bestfriend: " I loved you the most..." and walks off.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he did snitch......thats why he got sent out to his grandmas place

thank you

i don't think dude knows the definition of snitching, wallace turned states evidence cause he couldn't stomach the murder of omar's boyfriend cause he made the call that got him hit.
after he detoxed from heroin, he was sent to stay with his grandma cause they couldn't afford to house him until the trial. 

arrest warrants were issued off of wallace's testimony...when stringer found out about the bust he had things calculated to the t to where he knew where it came from
WALLACE. 

bodie was following orders but at the same time, go back and watch the moment he found out wallace was snitching...you see it in his face he was hurt.
so you think cause wallace was soft, he was in less danger of getting bodie and poot sent up....sad..VERY sad, but wallace had it coming.
I know the definition of snitching lol, it was the circumstances of the episode that I was a little hazy on.   
Regardless, I don't think that "snitching" deserves a death warrant, and I don't give Bodie a pass just because he was doing as he was told.

Been a few years actually, about time for a re-visit. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whiterails

Regardless, I don't think that "snitching" deserves a death warrant, 

...son, when you go to jail or prison your LIFE is being taken away, rights, freedom, career, woman and sometimes children.
i personally did a few month before in jail, i ain't built for that !!!%...hearing stone cold killers cry cause he lost custody of his kids,
just came back from court judge threw the book at him or his wife !%*+@* his best friend...and you can't do NOTHING but call collect and hope someone picks up your $50 phone call.

dawg, i'm no gangsta but i'm a firm believer in letting the cops do their job...snitching on a man is like shooting at him, same as DEATH! you pay for snitching with your LIFE! bleedat!

It's not the snitch's fault that you're in jail.

It's your own damn fault for breaking the law in the first place.

(I mean "you" in the rhetorical sense, not you as in you.)

Yo i second that episode of futurama with fry's dog.

Also, the last episode of the wonder years. I was a kid when it aired and I teared up when i saw it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was never really into this show...but this scene is pretty good with the song going with whats happening...

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom