saddest moment in tv history?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Grimey

when half sack got merked on SoA
I was like "nooooooo"

Eh, once I found out he and Otto disagreed about the direction and they mutally agreed to kill him off I kinda got over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If movies count, then I have to throw my 2 saddest moments in movies out there.

When the black dude on Green Mile goes into the room w/ the electric chair, and he turns to Tom Hanks and says something like "They hate me, boss. I can feel it in their hearts."
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Damn, man... had me tearing up like a little b. You have to see the movie to understand why, and you have to have somewhat of a sociological understanding to see what was going on in that scene. God sends a gift down to the people, and their ignorance blinds their eyes while their racism closes their hearts to seeking truth about what happened to those girls. 
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
For me, "They hate me boss; I can feel it in their hearts" wasn't just him saying it; it was symbolic. Effed me up. Bad.

And when Antwone Fisher stood in front of his adopted mom's doorway at her house when he was a man. She goes "My *$*!!." And he firmly let her know "I'm NOT your *$*!!. I'm not that little kid. You didn't kill me. I'M STILL HERE. I'M STILL STANDING!" You have to know MY story to know why that effed me up, why it still effs me up. Survival story, facing your oppressor, looking them in the eye and flipping them the biggest middle finger possible by letting them know "I overcame your trifling a_ _ while you're a NOBODY to society. NOot a single damn is given about you, while I'm doing the damn thing!" Love that movie, LOVE that scene.

Yeah those two scenes were pretty sad.gotta go with with bishop killing Raheem also
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

smh. son i swear i had this gut feeling before the snap that some crazy $%% was about to go down. what i forgot was how close he actually was to getting 6. my man literally was inches away. i bet you romo has never watched a replay...thats some hard to swallow stuff.

i would say sad. i stared at the tv emotionless for a good 5 minutes.

Yeah, I finished the show in June.. loved it. I gotta give it another watch late next year.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was never really into this show...but this scene is pretty good with the song going with whats happening...

[/color]
this was an incredibly sad show. I really felt bad for Dr. Cox
Originally Posted by Grimey

when half sack got merked on SoA
he was about to be let in to the club 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was never really into this show...but this scene is pretty good with the song going with whats happening...

[/color]
I remember this when it aired. I wasn't even sad, I was just frozen at the end. No sitcom has ever done that for me. This might be #1 for me, just based on how I felt when I first saw it.

woke up early to watch Ronin Warriors and it got replaced with stupid bananas in pajamas...

Actually, I still get pissed off and not sad when I remember this.... GRRRRRRRR.

when homer simpson tries to kill himself by chaining a rock on his ankle and jumping off a bridge..anyone got vid?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

have to go with ricky getting shot in boyz n da hood. post yours

I'd like to point that Boyz N Da Hood would not be a TV moment but a movie moment and to post this...
pimp.gif

Clark ending his relationship with Lana Lang for good and saying that he doesnt love her. Saw it just yesterday, %+$% hurt.

Marshals Dad passing away in HIMYM

Ending of Freaks and Geeks with Lindsay choosing that path. Didnt want that show to end.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by tim teufel

have to go with ricky getting shot in boyz n da hood. post yours

how u start the thread with a fail?
that was a movie sonny boy

How dudes crying sobbing and weeping over tv shows etc is a ultimate fail/frail

Back
Top Bottom