Sade : Soldier Of Love-February 8,2010

sades-album-cover1.jpg

Sade, the "quiet storm" R&B group featuring vocalist Sade Adu, has completed its long-awaited sixth studio album. "Soldier of Love," the band's first collection of new material since 2000's "Lover's Rock" will be released Feb. 8, 2010 worldwide on Epic.

As first revealed on Billboard.com in July, Sade and her longtime bandmates including Stuart Matthewman, a.k.a. Cottonbelly, regrouped in a U.K. recording studio in June and were recording and mixing into October.

Though no details about Sade's new music have yet been revealed, one artist heard early versions of several songs: Maxwell, a fellow Sony recording artist and longtime friend and collaborator with Matthewman. The R&B singer sent a message to fans in March via his private Facebook page in which he indicated that he'd heard some of his labelmate's new recordings. "Trust me, it's so monolithic it'll shake you in your shoes!" he wrote.

Sade's 2000 release, "Lovers Rock," sold 3,881,000 copies in the U.S. and the prior album, 1992's "Love Deluxe," sold 3,407,000. Since 1985's "Diamond Life" debut, Sade has sold nearly 17 million units in the U.S. alone according to Nielsen SoundScan.

I was just gonna make this thread....I'm glad she's back, been waiting for this day for a while.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

happy.gif

In time for "Valentine's Day"...

NO EXCUSES from ANYone... You BETTER get some BUNZ
Disclaimer: You should be getting bunz regardless if it's Valentine's Day or not.

Man where has she been. It is good to see her still making music. I hope it competes with Lovers Rock and that I don't slip up and make a baby to this.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

how is she looking now?
FINE...

Come on man... "Black don't crack"...
laugh.gif
Like Sade Adu would age badly or somethin, she gotta befine as %$** still...

Spoiler [+]
I think these are the most recent pics...

Sade_Adu.jpg

embarassed.gif

-
laugh.gif
So this and Drake's Album are dropping the same month.
- and Drake has said many times he wants Sade along with Andre 3000 for "Thank Me Later"?

Oh boy...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Sade has B-sides!?

I gotta go on a hunt now...

pimp.gif

Man let me know if you find something, that track was so smooth. "Im not a meloo....dddddyyyy"

Back
Top Bottom