Sais - Supreme LA

Stick to resellin fam. Probably woulda got more "
pimp.gif
's" in WDYWT

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Yo realtalk, it's not as bad as everyone is saying it is.  I've heard some trash in my day and this was definitely listenable.  Beat was actually pretty cool, flow was offbeat but it was aight, maybe that's your style, take that and run with it, the offbeat flow can be ill (Jeru, Doom, etc.).  It was slightly corny but overall I thought it was actually alright.  I don't keep up as much on here anymore but it seems like dudes on here for whatever reason just hate YOU, more-so than the song, if that makes you feel any better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm confused? rapping around Supreme LA?

hypebeast anthem from 2004?

lol, yea kinda what I was thinkin, but yo, it's a lot easier for dudes to sit behind their computers and hate than to actually get out there and create something themselves, so keep doing what your doing man, stay positive and @#%% all the negativity in here.
you're lying.  Don't give this dude any false hope..I don't hate Sais..I don't know him to hate him, dude has mad heat, and is actually pretty artistic..but he has never been able to rap.  And i honestly think...he might be a pedophile..

You gotta stop right there though. Calling someone a Pedophile you dont even know or have hard facts about is OD. That aint right...

what are you even saying?? when son was like 25 he was dating this 16 yr old joint...thats OD.

*Cues Marsha Ambrosius* THIS.. CAN'T... BE... REALLLLLL!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

Yo realtalk, it's not as bad as everyone is saying it is.  I've heard some trash in my day and this was definitely listenable.  Beat was actually pretty cool, flow was offbeat but it was aight, maybe that's your style, take that and run with it, the offbeat flow can be ill (Jeru, Doom, etc.).  It was slightly corny but overall I thought it was actually alright.  I don't keep up as much on here anymore but it seems like dudes on here for whatever reason just hate YOU, more-so than the song, if that makes you feel any better
laugh.gif

lol, yea kinda what I was thinkin, but yo, it's a lot easier for dudes to sit behind their computers and hate than to actually get out there and create something themselves, so keep doing what your doing man, stay positive and @#%% all the negativity in here.
you're lying.  Don't give this dude any false hope..I don't hate Sais..I don't know him to hate him, dude has mad heat, and is actually pretty artistic..but he has never been able to rap.  And i honestly think...he might be a pedophile..

You gotta stop right there though. Calling someone a Pedophile you dont even know or have hard facts about is OD. That aint right...

what are you even saying?? when son was like 25 he was dating this 16 yr old joint...thats OD.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Actually, i think he was 26 to be real...i remember it like it was yesterday, i thought it was gross then, i think its gross now.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Actually, i think he was 26 to be real...i remember it like it was yesterday, i thought it was gross then, i think its gross now.

Lol you guys killed me. On twitter too.
I got some next ++# though that's going to knock your socks off soon.
I got some love also though so it evens out, can't please everyone.

Lol you guys killed me. On twitter too.
I got some next ++# though that's going to knock your socks off soon.
I got some love also though so it evens out, can't please everyone.

Back
Top Bottom