Salomon Trail Runners

I’ve heard of the brand previously but never owned any or seen them worn by anyone. But I recently saw these and really want a pair. Anyone own this model or others from Salomon? Any feedback on sizing/comfort? Any on-foot photos?

F4C35878-65D5-45D4-9FE7-09C1F2CC2183.jpeg

5F490B48-DDE5-4277-9ECB-3FD7D1DAC1A9.jpeg

No personal experience, but I do know more than a handful of people who really stand by this brand and their overall quality and comfort. If it’s your style, give them a shot.

I picked up the bottom colorway amonth or 2 back. Accidentally ordered .5 down (site only listed sizes in UK and I ****ed up) They fit, but pretty snug. Go TTS. I ended up copping another pair in my normal size from Need Supply when they had a 30% off code but still waiting on em. So I may have a worn once basically tried on for an hour size 9 for sale.
Wotherspoon has been seen in the top colorway recently.

Thanks for the sizing info. I’m having a hard time finding a US12.

I just found a couple photos of Wotherspoon in them. I like the top color a lot.

Yeah I guess my reason for mentioning that was that they're probably going to be selling out now, and since these are a ltd. pair I'd suggest scooping them soon. You can get a UK 11.5 which is a 12 on farfetch right now. The only USA-based seller I've sen is Need Supply and they're like $40 over EU retail there (and out of your size anyway)
https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/salomon-slab-xt-4-adv-sneakers-item-13625559.aspx?storeid=9983

Farfetch seems kinda weird but I've heard good things and that it's fully legit.

I found out about this particular model and the top colorway in particular from the organiclab.zip instagram account and now I'm obsessed.

Kith just started stocking some of their stuff, and Rihanna was wearing some in her birthday pic a few months back. Definitely an upcoming brand for the high fashion set right now, and I've always heard good things performance wise.

Thanks, I’m going to grab a US11.5 from farfetch. I know you said go true but I can’t find a 12 anywhere. I’m going to try my luck with these.

Also, farfetch is super legit. I’ve shopped with them a ton before. Thanks again.

Thanks, I’m going to grab a US11.5 from farfetch. I know you said go true but I can’t find a 12 anywhere. I’m going to try my luck with these.

Also, farfetch is super legit. I’ve shopped with them a ton before. Thanks again.

Nah you're good cause it's listed in UK. 11.5 UK is a US 12 in these.

Really?? I thought US=UK+1

Yep that's what I thought and why I ended up with the wrong size. Ordered a UK 8.5 thinking it would be a 9.5 and it was a 9.
Box for reference.

Attachments

• DDF0D0F9-4A93-4851-B243-BE5C40DC9995.jpeg
    DDF0D0F9-4A93-4851-B243-BE5C40DC9995.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 549
Back
Top Bottom