Salt & Vinegar Chips???

lrrr

Banned
Joined Nov 22, 2008
wouldnt that be bad for the fetus due to the acid content?

Joined May 28, 2003
Yeah she didn't like the Pringles brand...that's what started the whole conversation. Too bland. On another note, the Pringles Extreme flavors werebanging. Welp at least the one with Jalapeno flavor.

Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by J To Tha

Yeah she didn't like the Pringles brand...that's what started the whole conversation. Too bland. On another note, the Pringles Extreme flavors were banging. Welp at least the one with Jalapeno flavor.
...and the pickle flavored one.

Joined Mar 4, 2001
These>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have yet to see these in stores around my area.. Only spots like Quiznos Subway..etc..
Ate 3 bags yesterday in class..

Joined Jan 19, 2006
By far my favorite when it comes to S&V chips:

Nothing beats their Jalapeno chips though:

But for BBQ style chips, they also make some of the best

Joined May 28, 2003
Damn...Kettle gotta whole gripload of flavors. Haha. Do I gotta go to the hood spots for these other brands??? Or could I run to like Aldi or the Thorntons gasstation? Wow I am struggling.

Joined Jan 19, 2005
Originally Posted by J To Tha

Damn...Kettle gotta whole gripload of flavors. Haha. Do I gotta go to the hood spots for these other brands??? Or could I run to like Aldi or the Thorntons gas station? Wow I am struggling.
Every major grocery that I've been to carries the lays kettle brand, but usually on bottom self though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now