Sam Adams

He was just at my college last Monday & Tuesday (Miami University in OH) and I was gonna go but the shows were sold out. People liked it...honestly haven't listened to any of his stuff though

He was just at my college last Monday & Tuesday (Miami University in OH) and I was gonna go but the shows were sold out. People liked it...honestly haven't listened to any of his stuff though

He's w/e, but he's gonna have to do a lot of shows to come back from that iTunes investment.

He's w/e, but he's gonna have to do a lot of shows to come back from that iTunes investment.

...this dude probably IS sam adams 
laugh.gif

He's a cornball for buying $75k of his own records. He gets no respect from me or anyone I know. Once people find out his deal, they all feel the same. He might as well just enjoy his family's riches and live off that, cuz music is just gonna bring him drama. In other words he's a cornball and quite frankly, I'd laugh in his face if I seen him.

He's a cornball for buying $75k of his own records. He gets no respect from me or anyone I know. Once people find out his deal, they all feel the same. He might as well just enjoy his family's riches and live off that, cuz music is just gonna bring him drama. In other words he's a cornball and quite frankly, I'd laugh in his face if I seen him.

Originally Posted by BTK

He actually did that?!
laugh.gif

I know dudes who went to school with him who been hyping him for the last year.  Now I have an even better reason to give 'em as to why I won't give this dude a listen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

He actually did that?!
laugh.gif

I know dudes who went to school with him who been hyping him for the last year.  Now I have an even better reason to give 'em as to why I won't give this dude a listen
laugh.gif

if you guys like "Some Chord" then you should check out "Hold On" its produced by Rusko and its pretty sick. You can listen to it here http://bit.ly/cL5X4G. He might be a cornball but do you like any of this tracks? 
pimp.gif

if you guys like "Some Chord" then you should check out "Hold On" its produced by Rusko and its pretty sick. You can listen to it here http://bit.ly/cL5X4G. He might be a cornball but do you like any of this tracks? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by BTK

He actually did that?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he went to hs with a girl i used to mess with and she kept trying to force his music on me, talking bout i'll hook you up you can do a collaboration or something
laugh.gif

his music is whatever to me really.  im not really feeling anything he did particularly but i respect his hustle and considering we both went to similar schools and chill with the same crowd of people i wish him all the best.

BUT... if asher roth couldnt make it...

Back
Top Bottom