Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

We live in America. White supremacy and Greco-roman culture at it's roots. The religious cowboys and apple pie eaters who see America the way they've been trained to see it are the ones spewing bigotry. At the top and behind the scenes things are more than just gay when you're talking about the ruling elite.

It's good to know that you're not a bigot

I mean...disseminating the idea that an entire group of people are part of a malicious global scheme with the intent of changing the rest of society in a harmful way sounds like something a bigot would do, but you say it's not so I guess that's cool

I don't believe there's a gay conspiracy either. I do however believe that homosexuality along with people's ignorance and lack of ability to posses a working understanding of the subconscious mind is being used as a tool. A spoke in the wheel if you will. And we're all dancing like puppets. It's unfair to gays who just want to be free to live their lives because anytime somebody brings up a "gay agenda" they take offense when they shouldn't. Just as if you're white and you know in your heart that you're a good person you shouldn't take offense or feel guilt when it comes to the topic of white supremacy. Instead just be aware that it exists educate yourself and understand what you need to do to insure that you're not contributing to it. We can't defeat our real enemies if we can't come together. Were dancing like puppets going at each other's throats while the devils who pull the strings are laughing at us.

I will say this there are plenty of people religious nuts mostly who want to use the gay agenda thing to fuel their hatred when they themselves don't have a true understanding of the agenda that they speak of.

Last edited:

I mean...disseminating the idea that an entire group of people are part of a malicious global scheme with the intent of changing the rest of society in a harmful way sounds like something a bigot would do, but you say it's not so I guess that's cool

:rofl:

The ether is real. Lawd.

Right and when I say people should have the right to love one another that includes the right to marry.

And I don't really give a **** what anyone else believes otherwise.

What is the agenda being pushed with gay marriage?

I don't know. Ask the people who have a problem with it.

Maybe they feel its encroaching on marriage traditionalism.

Maybe they feel that they're being forced to accept something

I have no earthly idea. All I'm asking is to listen because there was a time when people didnt even want to HEAR what the gay famb had to say...

But people had to listen to them.

Examples?

Famb... I think we all know the Bible can be interpreted a million different ways,contradicts itself left and right, and should be updated since iTunes gets an update every 45 minutes.

No need to make a religious famb squirm to an answer that you're going to pick apart.

I never said anything about the entire population of gays knowingly being part of anything. You're obviously out for my blood when in reality we probably are on the same page but your too busy trying to son people to get the message. Get out of your distain for a person u don't even know and try to comprehend.

Last edited:
I don't know. Ask the people who have a problem with it.

Maybe they feel its encroaching on marriage traditionalism.

Maybe they feel that they're being forced to accept something

I have no earthly idea. All I'm asking is to listen because there was a time when people didnt even want to HEAR what the gay famb had to say...

But people had to listen to them.

Right, because we haven't heard every BS explanation from those opposed to gay marriage.

Right? Because we haven't been hearing them out for....oh, forever.

:rofl:

The ether is real. Lawd.

Bruh stop piggy backing on other peoples ignorant comments. How is that ether when he clearly stated things he wanted or expected to hear from me when I said nothing of the sort? let's try exercising some reading comprehension.

Bruh stop piggy backing on other peoples ignorant comments. How is that ether when he clearly stated things he wanted or expected to hear from me when I said nothing of the sort? let's try exercising some reading comprehension.

:lol:

Right.

What's your point? The media is once again trying to get folks to quarrel amongst themselves?

Sure, I guess. Still going to laugh at the idiots that catch feels about gay marriage and gay people being in the media.

We can be bombarded with misogynistic and islamaphobic propaganda on TV all day everyday but nobody gets on NT and makes a fuss about it.

But soon as it turns to anything LGBT related, folks catch feels.

Not going to sit here and placate and reason with ignorant people.

Last edited:
Watching people still argue against this is like watching a punched out boxer getting washed for his 8th lost in a row. But still mumbling he can be world class again

It is over B, you lost, give it up, and let Elsa's word saturate your soul:

Last edited:
Gay marraige circle jerk going on in here? All the regulars I see.

"I know everything so I don't need to hear anything from anyone unless it's something I already said." Always loved it when people do that. The ol "i'm right and you're wrong cause I said so" routine. By all means, resume the "intellectual" conversation, its says so much about you.

laugh.gif

it made me laugh...still does

Last edited:

"I know everything so I don't need to hear anything from anyone unless it's something I already said." Always loved it when people do that. The ol "i'm right and you're wrong cause I said so" routine. By all means, resume the "intellectual" conversation, its says so much about you.

still better than the clowns saying homosexuality is bad because the bible said so.

Is this typical of NT "discussions"?

the fact that this applies to both sides speaks vilumes

Back
Top Bottom